emdee.khan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hii, I wanted to know that how hard it is to get into IDS at Sussex University. What is the acceptance rate for masters in development studies? How long does it take to receive an offer?
University of Sussex Official Reps
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by emdee.khan)
Hii, I wanted to know that how hard it is to get into IDS at Sussex University. What is the acceptance rate for masters in development studies? How long does it take to receive an offer?
Hello, thank you for your question, unfortunately myself I do not have direct access to this information. However, you are more than welcome to contact Sussex Course enquiries (+44 (0)1273 606261; [email protected]) and/or Postgraduate Enquiries (+44 (0)1273 877773, [email protected]) and hopefully they will be able to help you out. Also you do have the option to Book an information session with postgraduate student, if you would like to direct any questions to the current students studying this or a similar course.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student MSci with a Year Abroad)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
12.88%
I need help researching courses (9)
5.52%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
4.91%
I need help with my personal statement (70)
42.94%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
23.93%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.84%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.98%

Watched Threads