Mens Mental Health

Watch
EmilyThompson.xx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi so I'm doing my GCSE speaking exam on mens mental health as its something that touches me and I'm personally passionate about, I'm just wondering has anyone done this and if so what are key points I need to focus on. If anyone has done a speaking exam on Mens Mental Heath please can you reply and maybe send me yours for ideas and inspiration. Thank you x
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
You could touch on how in Western culture it is "unmanly" to cry and share emotions. Also, the high rate of suicide among men and the difficulty they face getting help because of prejudice.
looloo2134
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Men and mental health | Mental Health Foundation
Chat and Connect Mental Health Support for Men
https://www.mind.org.uk/information-...mental-health/
https://www.strongmen.org.uk/
looloo2134
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
You could ask why fewer males go into higher education than females and the reasons why their more homeless men than women.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise