The Student Room Group

When do you take the LNAT?

Hi, I'm thinking about doing law at university and I was wondering - when do you take the LNAT? Is it before of after you take your final A Level exams?
I'll assume you're in year 12, going into year 13, and applying for 2022 entry.

You can register and book the LNAT from 1 August (2 weeks time get ready), You can then sit it from September 1st.

If you're applying for Oxford or Cambridge, you will have to sit it before October 15th. For everywhere else you will have to sit it before January 15th.

You can sit it up until next July I believe but if you do so past the two above deadlines you will be a late applicant and may not be considered. Better to do it early and get it out of the way I say.
Reply 2
Original post by LividOwl9
I'll assume you're in year 12, going into year 13, and applying for 2022 entry.

You can register and book the LNAT from 1 August (2 weeks time get ready), You can then sit it from September 1st.

If you're applying for Oxford or Cambridge, you will have to sit it before October 15th. For everywhere else you will have to sit it before January 15th.

You can sit it up until next July I believe but if you do so past the two above deadlines you will be a late applicant and may not be considered. Better to do it early and get it out of the way I say.

Ah ok so you have to sit it in the summer of year 12 then? Also I have just finished year 11.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending