The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Idk about other guys, but I personally don't care.
Reply 2
Original post by JAckieee.chan

Would nothing turn you off if they didn’t look pretty or what’s considered for them to be good looking?
Original post by Anonymous
Would nothing turn you off if they didn’t look pretty or what’s considered for them to be good looking?

Noppe. As long as its a good size, its fineee.
Reply 4
no they do not care; they just feel lucky enough to get under your shirt.

how you get over this insecurity is understanding this as fact :yy:
I’m a girl with big boobs and they may not be as perky but honestly what you might find slightly insecure your bf will
probably think is beautiful. You can always talk and say how you feel beforehand but if they show any signs that aren’t positive or supportive then maybe they aren’t the best person for you. Honestly the right person won’t care and will probably love them and you no matter what! You’re amazing and don’t let any guy or insecurity let you forget that!
As long as they're not extremely saggy or fake (you'd notice just by looking at them anyway), I'm good.

See! It just depends on the person, as long as it’s the right person for you it will all be fine!
I’m 17 (nearly 18) and my boobs are my biggest insecurity out of any part of my body. They’re not small and perky and my nipples are huge :| I hate them so much
When I was with my boyfriend for a year I wouldn’t even let him look at them. What do I do?

Original post by urlocalinmate
As long as they're not extremely saggy or fake (you'd notice just by looking at them anyway), I'm good.

How?
How?

I don't know to explain it properly, but fake boobs have an unnatural perkiness about them.
Where's the problem? You have big boobs and guys like any boobs as long as they're big. You can wear a bra and low cut tops and everyone will admire you. With small boobs men don't even look at you, would you prefer that?
As long as its a good size, its fineee.

I knew guys only care about the size.
GIRL I AM THE SAME! Im 17 and ive showed my boyfriend everything apart from my boobs LOL

My nips are fkn ugly! And huge LOOL

I am mega insecure about them, he tells me he will love them but like 🤡 no.

I got a tip lol, try tickling them to make them go hard. It makes them go smaller 😂 otherwise, im literally the same as you and im leaving my top on😂
Original post by Biubiu43
Where's the problem? You have big boobs and guys like any boobs as long as they're big. You can wear a bra and low cut tops and everyone will admire you. With small boobs men don't even look at you, would you prefer that?

Yes I would prefer that actually, the only thing people actually see when they look at me is my boobs. That’s it. They don’t care about anything else. I can’t wear the tops that I’d like because when somethings low cut I get shamed for it, so everything I wear I have to cover them completely otherwise I feel insecure. Men might admire them but I would rather they admire my personality or even my face. I personally feel uncomfortable with them, not to mention how painful they are too oh my god I can’t even walk up the stairs without pain. So yes I would prefer them to be smaller or even nothing, either would do :smile:
Original post by star_symbol
GIRL I AM THE SAME! Im 17 and ive showed my boyfriend everything apart from my boobs LOL

My nips are fkn ugly! And huge LOOL

I am mega insecure about them, he tells me he will love them but like 🤡 no.

I got a tip lol, try tickling them to make them go hard. It makes them go smaller 😂 otherwise, im literally the same as you and im leaving my top on😂

EXACT same situation then😭😭 WHAT DO WE EVEN DO WITHOUT SURGERY LMAO I HATE THEM
why worry , everyone is lovely in there own way and to someone
and there is always that someone for everyone
Yes I would prefer that actually, the only thing people actually see when they look at me is my boobs. That’s it. They don’t care about anything else. I can’t wear the tops that I’d like because when somethings low cut I get shamed for it, so everything I wear I have to cover them completely otherwise I feel insecure. Men might admire them but I would rather they admire my personality or even my face. I personally feel uncomfortable with them, not to mention how painful they are too oh my god I can’t even walk up the stairs without pain. So yes I would prefer them to be smaller or even nothing, either would do :smile:

I also cover my boobs. Would you rather show them off?
Original post by Biubiu43

You know you are really annoying, idk how many times someone has to tell u the same thing. Busty girls can have insecurities, who cares if they are big if u are not comfortable with them . It seems like on every post u make is about busty girls having male attention and nothing else, if u want that male attention, its a u problem but stop comparing insecurities with small and big boobs . Not everyone cares about the male attention.
I don't really care about nipple size or whether they're big or small. Perkiness is nice but bigger breasts and perkiness is a difficult combo. Overall, unlikely to be an issue for me.

But I have to say, I love how these threads are always like ''ye guys dont' care just exist and they will absolutely go insane over you".

Guys have standards as do women, stop assuming what the answer is for others. And pls do not get angry when guys have preferences.

This is especially funny when women who have lists of requirements longer than the Interstate 80 turn self-righteous when it comes to things like breast size, weight, hairiness, etc or w/e preferences men have.
You know you are really annoying, idk how many times someone has to tell u the same thing. Busty girls can have insecurities, who cares if they are big if u are not comfortable with them . It seems like on every post u make is about busty girls having male attention and nothing else, if u want that male attention, its a u problem but stop comparing insecurities with small and big boobs . Not everyone cares about the male attention.

It's easy not to care about male attention if it's something you get for free every single day of your life. You just take it for granted.

Latest

Trending

Trending