The Student Room Group

Sitting A Levels Privately

Hello,I'm deciding to resit a couple of A Levels in 2022 in order to go to University - English Literature and English Language, Business and possibly Politics or a Modern Language alongside working full time.Could anyone advise on how to get study materials for the exams/coursework? Will these be offered to me when I enter with an Examination Centre? Any top tips to make the most out of the year?Many thanks in advance.
Original post by ktiep
Hello,I'm deciding to resit a couple of A Levels in 2022 in order to go to University - English Literature and English Language, Business and possibly Politics or a Modern Language alongside working full time.Could anyone advise on how to get study materials for the exams/coursework? Will these be offered to me when I enter with an Examination Centre? Any top tips to make the most out of the year?Many thanks in advance.

I am not certain of this but you would probably receive the syllabi once you enter with an examination centre. Even if you do not, you can get it online. You will have to buy the textbooks or find some other way of obtaining them. I personally prefer having physical books, but you will likely be able to find your literature texts as eBooks incase you find that more convenient.

As for studying, I suggest you split the syllabi into monthly portions and plan it out so that you do not have to rush at the end. And don't forget to leave time at the end to practice doing past papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending