The Student Room Group

how do you medicine students revise?

applying to medicine this year. Just wanted to know how you guys revise, how long for etc.
What are your daily routines like? I know i could find plenty of threads that answer my questions but it’s a bit different since everything’s starting to open back up bc of COVID etc
Original post by sumayaaa
applying to medicine this year. Just wanted to know how you guys revise, how long for etc.
What are your daily routines like? I know i could find plenty of threads that answer my questions but it’s a bit different since everything’s starting to open back up bc of COVID etc

I'm not a medical student but look it up on YouTube, there's some youtubers who show their revision
BUMP
Reply 3
Original post by wannabevetnurse
bump

thankssss
Original post by sumayaaa

I know you mentioned having previously read threads but I have gone through my week in detail previously here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7042183

All med students have been online due to COVID and even if a current older student could discuss what it was like pre-COVID, chances are some changes are here to stay so that may not be the most helpful.

If you have further specific questions after that I'm happy to answer them :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by becausethenight
I know you mentioned having previously read threads but I have gone through my week in detail previously here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7042183

All med students have been online due to COVID and even if a current older student could discuss what it was like pre-COVID, chances are some changes are here to stay so that may not be the most helpful.

If you have further specific questions after that I'm happy to answer them :smile:

thank you for the reply! I’ll go have a read right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending