Why do you all like Windows computers so much?

Watch this thread
lil5ve
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Guy at uni tried showing me his new hp laptop, I just told him I’m a mac user and I don’t speak broke.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
I don't, hate them. Mac user for life.
random_matt
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Because a gaming rig destroys mac on every level. Mac systems are for the computer illiterate.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by lil5ve)
Guy at uni tried showing me his new hp laptop, I just told him I’m a mac user and I don’t speak broke.
So do you just like the thrill of spending money or what
random_matt
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Windows holds around a 90% global market share as well. Majority of developers are not going to waste their time on such a niche user base.
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 9 months ago
Mac systems are for foools. Why would you buy that thing when you can't do most of the things you can do in Windows PC?
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Or rather, Macs are for those who don’t know how to spend their money wisely
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by random_matt)
Windows holds around a 90% global market share as well. Majority of developers are not going to waste their time on such a niche user base.
And yet they do, I have never struggled for software.
lil5ve
Rep:
(Original post by random_matt)
Because a gaming rig destroys mac on every level. Mac systems are for the computer illiterate.
We are not talking about desktop machines or gaming machines we are talking day to day laptops
lil5ve
Rep:
How do you communicate with your father then?
Imboredasf
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
We are not talking about desktop machines or gaming machines we are talking day to day laptops
Why do you need to spend £1200+ on just a day to day laptop?

I've had 2 Macbooks before, both overheated and broke within 2 years. They're overpriced trash, people just buy them for the branding.
JAckieee.chan
Report 9 months ago
I own a Dell XPS 15 and I can assure you that, its waaaayy expensive than many Macs out there. So yea windows is not cheap and there are premium models available.

And when my friends take their Macs out infront of me, I say I dont speak broke.
Last edited by JAckieee.chan; 9 months ago
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
You bought a Mac as a day to day laptop :lol:
64Lightbulbs
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
cause there's no reason to waste money on products that are incompatible with other brands. apple is in it's own little bubble but google, and motorola, and windows, and linux all cooperate
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by 64Lightbulbs)
cause there's no reason to waste money on products that are incompatible with other brands. apple is in it's own little bubble but google, and motorola, and windows, and linux all cooperate
How are Macs incompatible with other OS?
urlocalinmate
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Imagine being so full of yourself over money...
Last edited by urlocalinmate; 9 months ago
lupin74
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
cheap nuff said.
lil5ve
Rep:
(Original post by DiddyDec)
You bought a Mac as a day to day laptop :lol:
How is it not? Go on..
username4986690
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
How is it not? Go on..
Easy target for thieves if you are out and about. Nobody wants to steal a **** £250 laptop when they can have the £1000+ laptop.
Mr T 999
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Because Windows>Mac :smug:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads