dijklsefjeklsdml
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, has anyone applied to MSc AI master program in imperial college london before? Is there an interview for this program and what are questions to be expected?
Last edited by dijklsefjeklsdml; 2 months ago
Imperial students
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dijklsefjeklsdml)
Hi, has anyone applied to MSc AI master program in imperial college london before? Is there an interview for this program and what are questions to be expected?
Hi!

I'm Anudi, a student rep for Imperial.

(I'm assuming AI stands for the Artificial Intelligence MSc course - if this is not what you meant do let me know!)

I'm afraid I don't know much about postgraduate courses, but I would recommend that you check with the Computing department directly, as they should be able to give you a better answer. You can contact them at: [email protected] .

Hope this helps!
dijklsefjeklsdml
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Imperial students)
Hi!

I'm Anudi, a student rep for Imperial.

(I'm assuming AI stands for the Artificial Intelligence MSc course - if this is not what you meant do let me know!)

I'm afraid I don't know much about postgraduate courses, but I would recommend that you check with the Computing department directly, as they should be able to give you a better answer. You can contact them at: [email protected] .

Hope this helps!
Thanks for help. Yes, AI refers to Artificial Intelligence MSc. I have emailed them and waited for two weeks, but got nothing replied😂. Are there any other ways to inquire that?
Imperial students
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dijklsefjeklsdml)
Thanks for help. Yes, AI refers to Artificial Intelligence MSc. I have emailed them and waited for two weeks, but got nothing replied😂. Are there any other ways to inquire that?
Hi dijklsefjeklsdml, I've had a check on the course webpage, and there is also a phone number that you could try if you have not gotten an email response: +44 (0) 20 7594 8298. Please bear in mind it is possible that the phone line may not be open due to staff working remotely.

I would recommend sending another email if possible, I appreciate that sometimes you have to wait a while for a response, particularly in busy periods such as summer. I experienced something similar earlier in the year when I was applying for a postgraduate course.

I hope you get a response!

Maya
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads