Vladimir Simenok
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am currently in Estonia. I want to use the practical and theory I gained as a paramedic during my conscription in the Estonian military in combination with my 1st class bachelor in chemistry at Sussex University to further develop as a member of the scientific community. I also have been included in a published paper of research I completed in my 2nd year, I really want to do research in Master. After my experience serving abroad, I want to be able to study in a new country. Scotland has been a place I have had my eyes set on for a while.

But my situation is quite peculiar. I am a British and EU national and have no clue if I should go through SFE or SAAS and as to whom is it best for me (financially) to apply as?

I also noticed that courses from Glasgow to Edinburgh can range from 4.5k to 17.2k. Do all Masters range in price?

There must be a handful of people that have had a similar sort of situation. Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Last edited by Vladimir Simenok; 2 months ago
paub
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
fee wise you will be treated better as an eu resident. no maintenance component though. if you have been overseas for a while you dont have english residency. so the english student loans folks may reject you. it depends how long you have been away. student time does not count.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (299)
84.23%
No (56)
15.77%

Watched Threads