CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
:party:
Name:  tsr 2020 olympics.png
Views: 49
Size:  60.5 KB
If you haven't noticed already, TSR has opened up a new sub-forum for all things Olympics! Introducing the tokyo summer olympics 2021!

On your marks, get set, go post in this wonderful shiny new forum! :rave:
Current Threads Include:
Are you excited for Tokyo 2020?
Interested in Olympics Sports in anime? Click here!

Attached files
Last edited by CheeseIsVeg; 3 months ago
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Last edited by 04MR17; 3 months ago
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
First thread is up :bhangra:
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
2nd!!
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
Updated with more threads :woohoo:
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
time to be interested in a niche sport
then not watch it again until next olympics
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by yeetouttawindow)
time to be interested in a niche sport
then not watch it again until next olympics
That's the spirit :wizard:
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Were you really hyped when some of your country's representatives won a medal?
An HK fencer, Cheung Ka Long, has gone all the way and won a gold medal. This is only the 4th medal of all time and first gold since 1996. There were so many social media posts congratulating him and all the viewing areas in shopping malls erupted when he won the gold.
I watched the semi final and the final live. The final was a perfect timing for HK viewers as it was prime time.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
HK has gotten its best performance at the Olympics this year.
I jokingly think it is because so many HK people like going to Japan, and going to Japan for the Olympics seems the perfect set up for HK athletes.
APM erupted again this morning as Siobhan Haughey won the silver in 200m freestyle.
Last edited by 8013; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.5%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27%
No (52)
26%
I'm not sure (27)
13.5%

Watched Threads