Ebrahim55
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I paid my fee as per my Coventry University offer letter conditions on June 17th but still, there is no update about the CAS letter. I contacted the university before a week twice and they said I will receive it in two days but still not received and also no response for given mail. Please may I know how long it will take for my CAS because it is getting delayed for my visa?
Last edited by Ebrahim55; 2 months ago
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ebrahim55)
I paid my fee as per my Coventry University offer letter conditions on June 17th but still, there is no update about the CAS letter. I contacted the university before a week twice and they said I will receive it in two days but still not received and also no response for given mail. Please may I know how long it will take for my CAS because it is getting delayed for my visa?
Hi Ebrahim55,

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your CAS.

Due to the expected delays of receiving CAS, please rest assured you're not alone and that the International Team are doing their best to issue CAS to those who require them. Following the pandemic, things are taking a little longer than usual for everything to process, therefore waiting time may be up to 10 days. Understandably, with term approaching it's best to get things underway as soon as possible to avoid rushing last minute. As a result, a way to find out the status of your application, please contact the International Office at Coventry University via +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 or email at [email protected] - for a quicker response, it's best to ring.

If there are any more problems, please let us know and we'll do our best to assist.

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student
Olufolake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm having the same issue here, I sent my proof of funds and other documents on June 25th ,made 1/3rd payment. But up till now nothing has been heard about the CAS and this is delaying other preparations I need to make.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Olufolake)
I'm having the same issue here, I sent my proof of funds and other documents on June 25th ,made 1/3rd payment. But up till now nothing has been heard about the CAS and this is delaying other preparations I need to make.
Hi Olufolake,

Apologies for the late reply, it's likely that it is because the Admissions and Recruitment team is currently quite busy at this is the admissions period. Since its been from June 25th and you haven't gotten a response I suggest its best to contact them directly.

Undergraduate: Tel: +44 (0) 24 7765 2222, Email: [email protected]
Postgraduate: Tel: +44 (0) 24 7765 4321

Alternatively you can contact the International Office via telephone +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 or email at [email protected], which may be get you a quicker response.

Hope this helps!

Rachel, Coventry Campus, BA Business and Marketing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads