The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

When to find a house in Belfast - PhD

I have been looking for spare rooms, and full houses to share, and it seems most are available right now, and obviously aren't going to accept tenants that won't move in until around the last week of September.

When will I likely see rentals and spare rooms that are for this coming academic year? I am a little concerned that I may end up somewhere less desirable if I am not vigilant, but I am also seeing very little that is geared towards a September/late September move.

I have looked for a single room for me, and now I have a potential roommate for a 2 bed, and have looked there also.

Any advice will help.

I just went into halls for my Master's in Swansea, so I haven't rented in ages.

Cheers
Original post by CRCE
I have been looking for spare rooms, and full houses to share, and it seems most are available right now, and obviously aren't going to accept tenants that won't move in until around the last week of September.

When will I likely see rentals and spare rooms that are for this coming academic year? I am a little concerned that I may end up somewhere less desirable if I am not vigilant, but I am also seeing very little that is geared towards a September/late September move.

I have looked for a single room for me, and now I have a potential roommate for a 2 bed, and have looked there also.

Any advice will help.

I just went into halls for my Master's in Swansea, so I haven't rented in ages.

Cheers

Hiya CRCE,

I'm also in the situation of looking for flats with my partner and there are definitely 2 bed apartments available for September at the moment, but they've just started to become available recently - I wouldn't worry about finding a spot as I know people who got houses sorted a few weeks before they moved in. Are you looking on PropertyPal? That's a good place but also there's a Facebook group for housing at QUB which would be good to check out.

I wish you luck!!

Emily,
Team Queen's
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending