Which uni is better for law LLB? Essex vs London? Online bachelors degree.

Watch
dangerbby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everyone, is someone can help me I’d really appreciate it. I’m still deciding between studying Law as an online degree at the University of London or University of Essex. Has anyone done either of those degrees or heard things about either? Which one is considered ‘better’?
Do people consider online degrees as worse? I’ll still get the same qualification as everyone else.
If I go to London I’d just be doing Law but at Essex I’m thinking of doin Law with Criminology or Psychology.

Any advice or help is appreciated
Last edited by dangerbby; 2 months ago
tlmsgrad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Im also considering the same, so would love if anyone has inputs on either of the degrees.

I’ve done some research and in terms of recognition and final qualification both are good options.

Im interested on knowing the quality of the materials throughout the course and online support.
dangerbby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by tlmsgrad)
Im also considering the same, so would love if anyone has inputs on either of the degrees.

I’ve done some research and in terms of recognition and final qualification both are good options.

Im interested on knowing the quality of the materials throughout the course and online support.
Yeah me too. It'd be good to have input of some current students. I'm currently leaning more towards Essex just because from some older posts that I've read people said that a lot of students fail exams at UoL and that it's extremely difficult to get a 2:1 or a 1st. however those posts were years old so the current situation and support might be different.
A.ME108
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I had no idea you could even do all of this online. I'm quite intrigued and would love to know more!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.74%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.95%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.76%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (43)
23.63%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.65%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.69%

Watched Threads