The Student Room Group

A-level predicitons

Hi,
I have been looking at universities and obviously they require you to get certain grades. However, I know that when you apply with UCAS to get an offer you apply with your predicted grades. When do you get your predicted grades?
Reply 1
Most schools/colleges tell you your predicted grades just before you submit your UCAS form. You should have an idea of what your predicted grades are likely to be by looking at your end of A1 assessments.
Original post by princesscharli3
Hi,
I have been looking at universities and obviously they require you to get certain grades. However, I know that when you apply with UCAS to get an offer you apply with your predicted grades. When do you get your predicted grades?

Talk to your teachers - it is different in every school.
Original post by princesscharli3
Hi,

Hey,

I remember my sixth form gave it a month after we sat our mocks in year 12. So roughly around year 12 summer time but each school is different so definitely ask your teachers. You will definitely get it before submitting your UCAS application.

Hope this helps
Laiba
Human and Health sciences

Quick Reply

Latest