The Student Room Group

Mock Results- psychology

I want to start with psychology since I've got the lowest grade in that and also I'm not gonna right all fancy because it's blog uno.
so i got and E in my mocks, yep! an E:eek:. let me guess ya'll thinking I'm lazy and i should revise more. I do admit i should've revised more but at the moment I believe i am struggling on the structure of the question. how should I lay it out? have I hit the criteria?:confused::confused::confused:.
when i was told the grade i had gotten and received my paper, i thought about it and obviously upset because all my classmates got A's and I'm stuck with an E. i emailed my teacher to give me questions every week. their are getting paid to help us and teach us. USE THEM!!! that's what their for.
This is my second week of revision and i think I'm doing great.
If u wanna talk about ur grade, feel free to chat!
It's okay to fail that's how u succeed by learning from your mistakes.
Hiya, i just wanted to say try not to worry about it too much. It's great that you have asked for help and are seeing an improvement! But I'm assuming you're in year 12 so you still have all of next year to bring your grade up. I studied psych at a level and was getting Ds all throughout year 12. By the end of year 13 i was getting Bs. You'll improve with time when you get more familiar with how to lay out your answers so don't stress over it right now, it's not worth it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest