The Student Room Group

How to make someone like me

I have a crush but I don’t see him much bc of corona now, I don't know if he likes me. We don’t speak to each other but I always catch him glimpsing at me. How do I make him like me or get his attention
The best way to get someone's attention is to not want it anymore
just ask him whether he likes you or not??
Reply 3
Original post by Qxi.xli
The best way to get someone's attention is to not want it anymore

I don’t speak to him though, whenever I see him we just stare at each other bc we’re both awkward
Reply 4
Original post by JAckieee.chan
just ask him whether he likes you or not??

He’ll probably say no
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush but I don’t see him much bc of corona now, I don't know if he likes me. We don’t speak to each other but I always catch him glimpsing at me. How do I make him like me or get his attention

eye contact, if you ever meet again
Reply 6
Original post by sarahjanesmith
eye contact, if you ever meet again

But that’s all we do, I haven’t approached him because I’m nervous
He’ll probably say no

Umm, Then i'll suggest you to back off and stop creating feelings for him and ignore him much as possible.
But still give it a try, who knows he might say yes.
(edited 2 years ago)
He’ll probably say no

You won't know till you try
You can't make someone like you, they either do or they don't. Ask him if it bothers you.
But that’s all we do, I haven’t approached him because I’m nervous

First and foremost, make sure you try and get his online contact (Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, number.) etc. Just something you can communicate with if you’re not confident speaking to him. If you’re too nervous to get this, ask one of your friends to get it for you, or someone close to him. (Someone did this to me once, I didn’t really think much of it.) girls are not really confident that much in approaching guys anyways.

After you have done that, try talking to him more and not less. Get to know him more and really listen carefully to what he says. Always ask questions which in return shows that you’re interested in said person. He would share what he wants to share with you, and the more he does so the more he would feel connected to you.

Last but not least, don’t go in with the sole purpose of trying to get him to like you; instead just really and truly care which all requires some effort. Don’t do this for a long time though, just within the talking stage - and then as time wheels in, you can both talk about where you both stand With each other. Potentially you could progress to wanting to speak to him more in person now but I’m happy to provide advice for that, just update this thread if or when the time comes.

Relax. If he doesn’t like you at the end of it, move on because there’s plenty of other fish in the sea and someone out there that will like you. So don’t be disheartened, just take it as an experience that you would learn from.

Good luck with stuff. :yy:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by CaptainDuckie
First and foremost, make sure you try and get his online contact (Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, number.) etc. Just something you can communicate with if you’re not confident speaking to him. If you’re too nervous to get this, ask one of your friends to get it for you, or someone close to him. (Someone did this to me once, I didn’t really think much of it.) girls are not really confident that much in approaching guys anyways.

After you have done that, try talking to him more and not less. Get to know him more and really listen carefully to what he says. Always ask questions which in return shows that you’re interested in said person. He would share what he wants to share with you, and the more he does so the more he would feel connected to you.

Last but not least, don’t go in with the sole purpose of trying to get him to like you; instead just really and truly care which all requires some effort. Don’t do this for a long time though, just within the talking stage - and then as time wheels in, you can both talk about where you both stand With each other. Potentially you could progress to wanting to speak to him more in person now but I’m happy to provide advice for that, just update this thread if or when the time comes.

Relax. If he doesn’t like you at the end of it, move on because there’s plenty of other fish in the sea and someone out there that will like you. So don’t be disheartened, just take it as an experience that you would learn from.

Good luck with stuff. :yy:

Thank you so much! This advice was really simple, I’ll try get his social media when I see him next :smile:
Reply 12
Thank you so much! This advice was really simple, I’ll try get his social media when I see him next :smile:

You could always get him a card, and write your number or something in it and just put in "if you like you can text/call me anytime I would really like to hear from you." or something to that effect.
🎶I’ll never be the same, if we ever meet again. Won’t let you get away, if we ever meet again. This free fall's, got me so
Kiss me all night, don't ever let me go
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again🎶

Glad to help :smile:

Original post by JaseyB
You could always get him a card, and write your number or something in it and just put in "if you like you can text/call me anytime I would really like to hear from you." or something to that effect.

Yeah this is good too.

If you ask him about his interests, and show signs that you're interested in those interests, then you'll stick out compared to other women. I'm really interested in ostriches, and I got asked on our date night all manners of questions about ostriches, and that's when I realised we were moving forward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending