fatiah
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello there!
Results day is getting nearer and nearer and Brampton had recently sent me an email about the enrolment day process which discusses that we will actually know if we got in the school a day or two after results day. Taking note that there is a lot of competition to get into the school due to over subscription I can’t risk not having a sixth form to go to if Brampton doesn’t accept me so is it wise for me to enrol myself into a school which is my second choice then if i’m accepted to Brampton i can cancel my enrolment? Like is that allowed? Due to our circumstances the enrolment process is much different this year and i haven’t seen anyone else talk about this which is why I brought it here…any input would be helpful!!
.Umar.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by fatiah)
Hello there!
Results day is getting nearer and nearer and Brampton had recently sent me an email about the enrolment day process which discusses that we will actually know if we got in the school a day or two after results day. Taking note that there is a lot of competition to get into the school due to over subscription I can’t risk not having a sixth form to go to if Brampton doesn’t accept me so is it wise for me to enrol myself into a school which is my second choice then if i’m accepted to Brampton i can cancel my enrolment? Like is that allowed? Due to our circumstances the enrolment process is much different this year and i haven’t seen anyone else talk about this which is why I brought it here…any input would be helpful!!
Absolutely, you can enrol in as many colleges as you like, but know that you must tell the colleges you won't be attending that you have decided to attend another college. Most colleges require confirmation that you still want to attend, so be sure to prioritise which college you will accept first.
Zaynabnakhz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello there!
Heyyy can I ask what ur gpa is or all ur grades for ur subjects as I am also applying to Brampton
fatiah
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Zaynabnakhz)
Heyyy can I ask what ur gpa is or all ur grades for ur subjects as I am also applying to Brampton
what would my gpa be if i manage to succeed getting :
art - 7
biology - 9
chemistry - 9
english lit and lang - 8
french - 7/8
geography- 7
maths - 8
physics - 8
Zaynabnakhz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what would my gpa be if i manage to succeed getting :
art - 7
biology - 9
chemistry - 9
english lit and lang - 8
french - 7/8
geography- 7
maths - 8
physics - 8
7.8, I spoke to W bma student they had said that 7.8 is strong but must need 8 in subjects that are being taken
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.26%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.26%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
44.44%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
24.07%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
1.85%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.56%

Watched Threads