covid or not

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yesterday, I suddenly got sick in the mooring . the fever was 101. I was unable to eat much due to Nausea and every part of my body aches n headache is really bad. But apart from that, I don't lose smell or taste .So I went to clinic and got some medicines from there such as vitamin C and sleeping pills. After that I isolate myself from my family by looking down myself in my bedroom. Today , the fever is better and I am able eat again cuz I don't have Nausea anymore, as well as I feel a lot better because I don't feel muscle pain and headache anymore expect occasional slight headache. And still today, I don't lost smell or taste yet. But since doctor suggest me not eat hard foods, I can only eat fruits and soft meals such as rice soup ,bananas, orange and dragon fruits . Are there anyone who have same symptoms as me? because I m about to quarantine myself for 14 days to see whether more corvid symptoms will show up but just to have more extra care, I want to know if I need to worry about my health.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Take a COVID test and find out
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My brother was in Spain on business Jan 2020, came home and was sick for a week with covid symptoms.
Since learned that Chinese workers were in Spain and it seems sure that they spread it there then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (312)
84.1%
No (59)
15.9%

Watched Threads