Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 Volunteers

Watch this thread
pwk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just thought I'd start this thread for TSR community to discuss applications to be volunteers at the 2022 Commonwealth games

LINK TO APPLY : https://www.birmingham2022.com/get-i.../volunteering/
Bethparkerr
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Very useful, thanks
pwk123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Bethparkerr)
Very useful, thanks
have you applied?
Bethparkerr
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pwk123)
have you applied?
Not yet, but I’m going to Birmingham uni next year so heavily considering it
MonsoonFlower
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just thought I'd start this thread for TSR community to discuss applications to be volunteers at the 2022 Commonwealth games

LINK TO APPLY : https://www.birmingham2022.com/get-i.../volunteering/
I didn't realise there was an 'original' thread...

But yeah I've applied and got to the interview stage which is scheduled for 18th September at 11:30...
Last edited by MonsoonFlower; 1 year ago
pwk123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by MonsoonFlower)

But yeah I've applied and got to the interview stage which is scheduled for 18th September at 11:30...
when did you find out about the interview?
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
you should have got an email about it, i did. or sign into your volunteering account and check there.
pwk123
Rep:
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
you should have got an email about it, i did. or sign into your volunteering account and check there.
I've got nothing so far
No email, nothing on the application portal
WHen did you send off your application?
Which division did you apply for?
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I've got nothing so far
No email, nothing on the application portal
WHen did you send off your application?
Which division did you apply for?
hm that's strange maybe they're still processing your application or you didn't get an interview
can't remember when i applied sorry! i think my application was for most divisions except ones that required expertise/experience like medical
pwk123
Rep:
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
hm that's strange maybe they're still processing your application or you didn't get an interview
can't remember when i applied sorry! i think my application was for most divisions except ones that required expertise/experience like medical
i might contact them about this
MonsoonFlower
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
About a couple of weeks after I applied.
s___97
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago

hey i've also been offered an interview, do you know what to expect?? i cant find anything online
MonsoonFlower
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by s___97)
hey i've also been offered an interview, do you know what to expect?? i cant find anything online
Not really but it would be a traditional interview and they will tell you on the day what you should expect.
What date is your interview?
s___97
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Not really but it would be a traditional interview and they will tell you on the day what you should expect.
What date is your interview?
tuesday 14th september at 3pm
i see okay!
pwk123
Rep:
has anyone been for there interview? What's it like?
sophia0903
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
if you have a look at the birmingham 2022 instagram, they have vlogs about the interviews, it was posted yesterday so should be on their highlights
pwk123
Rep:
(Original post by sophiathesecond)
if you have a look at the birmingham 2022 instagram, they have vlogs about the interviews, it was posted yesterday so should be on their highlights
cheers!
mesub
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
posting to subscribe
pwk123
Rep:
(Original post by mesub)
posting to subscribe
??
mesub
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
??
I'm planning on volunteering. I sent that message so that I'm subscribed (watching) this thread.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads