unit 12 - the social model of health, access course into midwifery

Watch
Georgiapaige27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi can anyone please help me? I am currently on unit 12 of my access into midwifery course. I have just received my assignment back for resubmission.
This was my assignment brief:
You are required to write an academic report which investigates the key social issues that influence health and social care. Your report should focus on the delivery of pro-active care to vulnerable adults with particular reference to the care of dementia patients. You will therefore need to research this area of health and social care in detail.

You must ensure that you include the following in your report, all of which need to be in context of the delivery of pro-active care to vulnerable adults with particular reference to the care of dementia patients:
• Describe and discuss of the role of social motivational factors in health and ill health.
• Discuss the role of social support networks.
• Explain how a lack of support networks impacts on health.

I am really struggling with this unit! any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
x
Minty001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What challenges are you facing in handling the question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (309)
83.97%
No (59)
16.03%

Watched Threads