GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by barksdale_)
Where are the stats? I can't find them anywhere. The minimum's and maximums and all that for UCAT scores
Manners!
Cut off for 2021 entry was 2680. It had been lower for a couple of years before that, but I don't think anybody can count on them dropping again!
barksdale_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Manners!
Cut off for 2021 entry was 2680. It had been lower for a couple of years before that, but I don't think anybody can count on them dropping again!
Eyo sorry my guy I swear I see you in every A100 thread. You are a godsend. I'm a little tense about all this sorry about how I sounded like.
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Eyo sorry my guy I swear I see you in every A100 thread. You are a godsend. I'm a little tense about all this sorry about how I sounded like.
We aim to please
But we are only human, so good manners and patience oil the way
barksdale_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We aim to please
But we are only human, so good manners and patience oil the way
Also, if you kindly, can tell me where to go for Aberdeen and Dundee, it would be great! I swear Scottish uni websites are barebones compares to other unis with large PDFs explaining everything!
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Also, if you kindly, can tell me where to go for Aberdeen and Dundee, it would be great! I swear Scottish uni websites are barebones compares to other unis with large PDFs explaining everything!
They keep things Top Secret!
Post all your stats, as per the info in the first post of the thread on here, tag me in and I can have a look, as neither of those just use UCAT
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6679038
Charlotte22722
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Where are the stats? I can't find them anywhere. The minimum's and maximums and all that for UCAT scores
The minimum UCAT cutoff changes each year, depending on the scores of people that apply. They invite the highest UCAT scorers to interview first, then work their way down until all the slots are filled. It usually stays within a similar range, so if you’re above last years score you stand a good chance of getting an interview. If you’re very close to/ a bit below previous cutoff it would obviously be a bit of a risk. Hope that helps!
HeyBruh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just got my Ucat score, it is quite high but my sjt is band 4...
Do I still have a chance of getting interviewed by Southampton as an international student? I heard that they wont consider sjt
Lnbk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can I clarify that the selection process for Southampton undergraduate interview is based solely on UCAT score? I have a score of 2870 B1 with 11 9s and 3 A* A level predictions. No WP. Just want to make sure what else is considered before applying to ensure getting an interview.
taxonomy.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what was the ucat cutoff last year
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lnbk)
Can I clarify that the selection process for Southampton undergraduate interview is based solely on UCAT score? I have a score of 2870 B1 with 11 9s and 3 A* A level predictions. No WP. Just want to make sure what else is considered before applying to ensure getting an interview.
Yes, plus meeting minimum academic requirements which you do.

(Original post by taxonomy.)
what was the ucat cutoff last year
Havinhelin1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Will I they accept bio sociology and business ?
medguy12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by becausethenight)
Yes, plus meeting minimum academic requirements which you do.

I must be missing something but I've been trawling through FOIs and can't seem to find the official information on last years ucat cut off may I ask where you got last years cut off becausethenight
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by medguy12)
I must be missing something but I've been trawling through FOIs and can't seem to find the official information on last years ucat cut off may I ask where you got last years cut off becausethenight
Cut offs from what Southampton told people when they were rejected last year
Lnbk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I went to the Southampton virtual open day and they clearly said that the cutoff last year was 2680. I have it written in the notes I took
medguy12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cut offs from what Southampton told people when they were rejected last year
Thanks GANFYD any predictions on what the cut off could rise too for 2022 entry? I’m expecting a higher influx of applicants but I believe a score of 2860 should be in good stead
medguy12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lnbk)
I went to the Southampton virtual open day and they clearly said that the cutoff last year was 2680. I have it written in the notes I took
Thanks Lnbk
anon123456789!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rke7241)
I got 2670 and Band 3 for my UCAT. Would it be too risky to apply to Southampton?
Hey I got the same UCAT score as you, could I know what unis you applied to as it may help me confirm my choices.. thank you! Also I believe it would be a bit too risky for us at the cut off was 2680
medicalmentality
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
anyone able to find how many interviews and offers were given for 2021 entry? on every foi, southampton say 'please refer to UCAS undergraduate data' or 'please refer to previous A100 foi's' but its still no where to be seen?! or maybe im blind??
rke7241
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anon123456789!)
Hey I got the same UCAT score as you, could I know what unis you applied to as it may help me confirm my choices.. thank you! Also I believe it would be a bit too risky for us at the cut off was 2680
Hi, I have currently shortlisted Liverpool, ARU, Leicester and Aston/Edge Hill. I’m guaranteed an interview at Leicester with my achieved grades and ucat. I’m undecided between Aston and Edge Hill. Where have you thought about applying?
Jhunna
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi does anyone know about the selection day process for Southampton this year? Are they going to have a group tasks and a panel interview? Is it going to be virtual?

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (310)
57.94%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (75)
14.02%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.03%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.41%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.74%

Watched Threads