The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Average time for an email response?

Hi! Does anyone know the average time that Bristol takes to respond to an email regarding undergraduate applications? I actually emailed specifically the art admissions email adress, but i still got an automatic response that they have a high volume of emails.

Because I'm contacting them about firming an offer I declined from them I need a response in then next few days, as I'm pretty sure there's a deadline for changing your replies. I also just want a general estimation of how long they may take as obviously it's something I have my fingers crossed for and it's really nerve-wracking having to wait an unknown period of time, nevermind the deadline.
Original post by Oacio
Hi! Does anyone know the average time that Bristol takes to respond to an email regarding undergraduate applications? I actually emailed specifically the art admissions email adress, but i still got an automatic response that they have a high volume of emails.

Because I'm contacting them about firming an offer I declined from them I need a response in then next few days, as I'm pretty sure there's a deadline for changing your replies. I also just want a general estimation of how long they may take as obviously it's something I have my fingers crossed for and it's really nerve-wracking having to wait an unknown period of time, nevermind the deadline.

They usually take a while from my experience, I've gotten replies after 2 weeks at times. But what about firming do you need to ask as I did decline their offer at first as well and called to have my firm changed to bristol.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Hi did you manage to get a response from them? I've been waiting a few days myself and am getting really worried as I need it sorted before results day ://
Reply 3
Original post by aprilmae
Hi did you manage to get a response from them? I've been waiting a few days myself and am getting really worried as I need it sorted before results day ://

I'm 2 days late (apologies) but I did get an email back after 3/4 days. Good luck getting a response if you haven't already!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending