Oacio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! Does anyone know the average time that Bristol takes to respond to an email regarding undergraduate applications? I actually emailed specifically the art admissions email adress, but i still got an automatic response that they have a high volume of emails.

Because I'm contacting them about firming an offer I declined from them I need a response in then next few days, as I'm pretty sure there's a deadline for changing your replies. I also just want a general estimation of how long they may take as obviously it's something I have my fingers crossed for and it's really nerve-wracking having to wait an unknown period of time, nevermind the deadline.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Oacio)
Hi! Does anyone know the average time that Bristol takes to respond to an email regarding undergraduate applications? I actually emailed specifically the art admissions email adress, but i still got an automatic response that they have a high volume of emails.

Because I'm contacting them about firming an offer I declined from them I need a response in then next few days, as I'm pretty sure there's a deadline for changing your replies. I also just want a general estimation of how long they may take as obviously it's something I have my fingers crossed for and it's really nerve-wracking having to wait an unknown period of time, nevermind the deadline.
They usually take a while from my experience, I've gotten replies after 2 weeks at times. But what about firming do you need to ask as I did decline their offer at first as well and called to have my firm changed to bristol.
aprilmae
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi did you manage to get a response from them? I've been waiting a few days myself and am getting really worried as I need it sorted before results day ://
Oacio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by aprilmae)
Hi did you manage to get a response from them? I've been waiting a few days myself and am getting really worried as I need it sorted before results day ://
I'm 2 days late (apologies) but I did get an email back after 3/4 days. Good luck getting a response if you haven't already!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
14.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.74%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.98%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (61)
26.87%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (45)
19.82%

Watched Threads