The Student Room Group

going into year 13

any tips or things you wish you knew? sigh i’m planning to catch up with all the content this summer whilst revising for UCAT and BMAT and revise for my mocks and get a break somehow and sort out my mental health and find my purpose in life and find a job and get a work experience and still lay in bed 24/7 so😃
i wish anon could be in the A level topic bc this is embarrassing for me. Sigh i also cheated in most of my end of year mocks so literally have earned nothing in life. Im not dumb but i’m not extremely smart. I could be if i put in the work but when i think about all the things i need to do i just want to dig a ditch and lay there
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
any tips or things you wish you knew? sigh i’m planning to catch up with all the content this summer whilst revising for UCAT and BMAT and revise for my mocks and get a break somehow and sort out my mental health and find my purpose in life and find a job and get a work experience and still lay in bed 24/7 so😃
i wish anon could be in the A level topic bc this is embarrassing for me. Sigh i also cheated in most of my end of year mocks so literally have earned nothing in life. Im not dumb but i’m not extremely smart. I could be if i put in the work but when i think about all the things i need to do i just want to dig a ditch and lay there

Start revision earlier than u think u need to. Don’t worry about a few bad grades along the way. Don’t let anyone else make you feel bad about revision or how much work they claim to be doing. Focus on yourself and try ur best, that is all anyone can ever ask of u. Keep doing things u enjoy outside of school. Be kind to urself. Ignore any teachers or classmates who look down on u, anything is possible and u can achieve whatever grades u put ur mind to. Past papers, past papers, PAST PAPERS!!! Stay out of friendship drama, u don’t need the added stress. Live in the moment and ultimately enjoy ur final year at school. Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by archere
Start revision earlier than u think u need to. Don’t worry about a few bad grades along the way. Don’t let anyone else make you feel bad about revision or how much work they claim to be doing. Focus on yourself and try ur best, that is all anyone can ever ask of u. Keep doing things u enjoy outside of school. Be kind to urself. Ignore any teachers or classmates who look down on u, anything is possible and u can achieve whatever grades u put ur mind to. Past papers, past papers, PAST PAPERS!!! Stay out of friendship drama, u don’t need the added stress. Live in the moment and ultimately enjoy ur final year at school. Best of luck!

i love this, literally what i needed to hear. Thank you🤍🤍

Quick Reply

Latest