The Student Room Group

Do guys care about boob size?

I'm 4ft 11 and a 32A.

Scroll to see replies

I’m like 5’2 my SAT scores was high too!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 4ft 11 and a 32A.

big boobs fill a man's hand, small boobs fill a man's heart.
IM 5'2 and a half and mine i wish i was a B!!!!!!!!!!!
im 32 D
and i wish my bottom was flat too
I'm 4ft 11 and a 32A.

For most men the size of breasts is a deal breaker. Different men have different acceptable threshold but it's usually C and above. I'm small chested and nobody ever looks at my chest so I guess I'm invisible to men.
Original post by Biubiu43
For most men the size of breasts is a deal breaker. Different men have different acceptable threshold but it's usually C and above. I'm small chested and nobody ever looks at my chest so I guess I'm invisible to men.

No.
I’m like 5’2 my SAT scores was high too!

But I don't mean to brag I Louis Vuitton bag em
I prefer small over big by a long shot. 4ft 11 is the deal breaker for me but that's just cause I'm 6ft and I feel awkward if I'm too tall relative to someone.

What I'm saying is don't worry about it. If someone's number 1 priority is boob size and they want large ones, then they aren't the guy for you.
Reply 8
I'm 4ft 11 and a 32A.

I'm Elize. Nice to meet you 4ft1132A. :smile:

I think guys mostly prefer bigger breasts but it doesnt seem to be that important unless it just makes you feel unattractive or for girls with bigger breasts if they feel more attractive for the same reasons. Does eye color matter? I have a preferance for green eyes. Does that mean i wouldnt date a guy with brown eyes? Defienetly not if i find his other traits attractive. But if guys were told girls have a preference for green eyes (probably just me) some brown eyed guys would probably feel less attractive and confident. The same way you do about yourself.
IM 5'2 and a half and mine i wish i was a B!!!!!!!!!!!
im 32 D
and i wish my bottom was flat too

typical female wants to look like a child rather than wanting to own her own sexuality.

Your own discussion of the Coladangelo case refutes you. It's obvious anyway that men look at lots of things, physical and other.
Original post by Justvisited
Your own discussion of the Coladangelo case refutes you. It's obvious anyway that men look at lots of things, physical and other.

So why do you call her breasts "next to nothing"?
It completely proves my point that what used to be attractive 20 years ago, today is inadequate and doesn't fit beauty standard.
Original post by Elize W
I think guys mostly prefer bigger breasts but it doesnt seem to be that important unless it just makes you feel unattractive or for girls with bigger breasts if they feel more attractive for the same reasons.

I agree with you. May I ask what makes you think guys mostly prefer bigger breasts?
And yes, it doesn't matter at all, just this tiny tiny difference that big ones make you feel attractive and self confident as you know you are men's preferred choice, while small ones make you feel inferior, inadequate and not enough of a woman as you know you are below most men's standards.

I can only speak for myself, plus the men that I know well.

For me I am more attracted to the nymph / elfen / athletic type body in women. Slim legs, slim body, slim arms, non flabby bottom and tummy. If a woman has these then their facial bone structure is not too important, although it's a nice bonus if they have a pretty face. If when a woman is standing up with no bra on, their breasts sag, then this is less attractive to me than no sag or minimal sag.

I find women with AA and A bra sizes extremely attractive when combined with the legs, arms, bottom, tummy described above. B sized cups also make a perfect combination with this type of athletic build.

I can also find beauty in more generously proportioned women, but my personal prefence is for women with that boney angularity type look.

However having said that, that is just the physical attraction side of things. If a woman has a combination of other great traits then these as a total package will trump her looks. Great personality / charisma / practical life skills / compatability are very important when it comes to attraction.

Most of my male friends have a similar philosophy to me.

So much so that I think that it is reasonable to say that men of quality do not have breast size as a deal breaker in and of itself.
If the breast size is not of the man's taste and there are other traits about the woman that make her a poor choice - EG she's a negative, nagging, whiney person - then the breast size might be the final straw.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
I can only speak for myself, plus the men that I know well.

For me I am more attracted to the nymph / elfen / athletic type body in women. Slim legs, slim body, slim arms, non flabby bottom and tummy. If a woman has these then their facial bone structure is not too important, although it's a nice bonus if they have a pretty face. If when a woman is standing up with no bra on, their breasts sag, then this is less attractive to me than no sag or minimal sag.

I find women with AA and A bra sizes extremely attractive when combined with the legs, arms, bottom, tummy described above. B sized cups also make a perfect combination with this type of athletic build.

I can also find beauty in more generously proportioned women, but my personal prefence is for women with that boney angularity type look.

However having said that, that is just the physical attraction side of things. If a woman has a combination of other great traits then these as a total package will trump her looks. Great personality / charisma / practical life skills / compatability are very important when it comes to attraction.

Most of my male friends have a similar philosophy to me.

So much so that I think that it is reasonable to say that men of quality do not have breast size as a deal breaker in and of itself.
If the breast size is not of the man's taste and there are other traits about the woman that make her a poor choice - EG she's a negative, nagging, whiney person - then the breast size might be the final straw.

I don't doubt SOME men find small breasts attractive. I believe you and your body preference.

But as you said yourself (in the thread that is now closed) a small breasted woman can never be considered a sex symbol. Why do you think that is? It obviously IS a deal breaker between being hot or not. That's why Christina Hendrix is considered a sex symbol and Niki from Season 3 and the American singer in Season 5 are not.

As a small breasted woman, no matter how good looking you are, you will always be considered LESS SEXY than a busty woman (who doesn't even have to be that good looking). You will always be lacking that one most important bit.

This isn't at all about me and my dating chances. I know I can get a date, men are usually intrigued by my personality. But that is not my point. The point is I can never be as sexy as a busty woman.
(edited 2 years ago)
I can also find beauty in more generously proportioned women

So you admit that women with bigger breasts are more generously proportioned?
Reply 16
Teenagers might, but most other men really couldnt care less if theyre small, huge, wonky or whatever. Everyone has a preference but i know of very few people who would consider it any form of deal breaker.
Personally, i prefer small boobs. My partners are decidedly not small. Do i care? Not in the slightest. You'd do well to steer clear of anyone who judges a girl simply on her bust.

But as you said yourself (in the thread that is now closed) a small breasted woman can never be considered a sex symbol.

What's with the miss-quoting?

I said: "Calling them sex symbols would be overstating the case" That was in the context of using 2 women from 90 Day Fiance of women featured in mainstream media that were beautiful and highly physically attractive to most men on this Earth.

Sex symbols are created from over-hype.
EG Marilyn Monroe. Hyped, hyped, hyped.

It doesn't matter if you and the vast majority of women on this planer are not sex symbols. With a huge amount of hype, you with your perfect 32 B breast size would become a sex symbol.

The 2 women from 90 Day Fiance haven't been hyped into sex symbols. So therefore it would be overstating the case to say that they are sex symbols. However it is highly accurate to say that their small boob size has not held them back from what they wanted to achieve in life.

For all practical purposes and in the context of this thread - having a small breast size is 100% fine for a woman. And so is having medium or large breasts. It's all good. There is no issue here. Not one that's worth spending significant amounts of time on.
What's with the miss-quoting?

I said: "Calling them sex symbols would be overstating the case" That was in the context of using 2 women from 90 Day Fiance of women featured in mainstream media that were beautiful and highly physically attractive to most men on this Earth.

Sex symbols are created from over-hype.
EG Marilyn Monroe. Hyped, hyped, hyped.

It doesn't matter if you and the vast majority of women on this planer are not sex symbols. With a huge amount of hype, you with your perfect 32 B breast size would become a sex symbol.

The 2 women from 90 Day Fiance haven't been hyped into sex symbols. So therefore it would be overstating the case to say that they are sex symbols. However it is highly accurate to say that their small boob size has not held them back from what they wanted to achieve in life.

For all practical purposes and in the context of this thread - having a small breast size is 100% fine for a woman. And so is having medium or large breasts. It's all good. There is no issue here. Not one that's worth spending significant amounts of time on.

Then how come Keira Knightly has never become a sex symbol? Why all the women who are considered sex symbols have big breasts?
Then how come Keira Knightly has never become a sex symbol? Why all the women who are considered sex symbols have big breasts?

Keira Knightley has 100% become a sex symbol lmao what are you on about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending