The Student Room Group

Girls if a guy uses a selection to of skin care products would this put you off?

Would you see this as a feminine trait? Be honest plz.

Is TSR having trouble finding all my troll accounts?
lmao
Having clear and healthy skin is feminine huh?
Yes, even the use of shampoo or soap bothers me, or the worst of them all... water
Would you rather date someone whose face is covered in horrible red lumps? Crikey!
Absolutely not, I'd share skincare tips/advice/recommendations with him.
W***ver feels negative about that isn’t okay. Men have skin too, so they’re also supposed to take care of their skin like ?? It’s not a thing only women are meant to do lol

I was so confused as to why w***ver was in asterisk
(edited 2 years ago)
Not really
No. I'd appreciate the fact that you look after yourself.
Men using skincare product is absolutely common in Asia, we are taught to take care our skin. I started taking care of my skin in the age of 19.
Reply 11
Original post by pharmer123
Not really

I sense some doubt
Would depend on how many skincare products were being used, if he had an injury or medical issue and how long he spent on his daily skincare regime.
no, there is nothing more attractive than someone who takes care of their skin. Plus the girl you get with might start borrowing your stuff. Taking care of yourself isn't feminine girls sometimes wear make up some have amazing skin care routines you'll be fine, plus if she wants to do face masks n stuff you wouldn't be like 'eww no' girls like guys who take care of themselves and aren't grossed out by skin care

Quick Reply

Latest