Girls if a guy uses a selection to of skin care products would this put you off?

Watch this thread
lil5ve
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Would you see this as a feminine trait? Be honest plz.
xfiles4eva
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago

Is TSR having trouble finding all my troll accounts?
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
lmao
username5326522
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Having clear and healthy skin is feminine huh?
Satori Tendō
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Yes, even the use of shampoo or soap bothers me, or the worst of them all... water
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Would you rather date someone whose face is covered in horrible red lumps? Crikey!
username5129378
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Absolutely not, I'd share skincare tips/advice/recommendations with him.
Chisjsgeusiaibdv
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
W***ver feels negative about that isn’t okay. Men have skin too, so they’re also supposed to take care of their skin like ?? It’s not a thing only women are meant to do lol

I was so confused as to why w***ver was in asterisk
Last edited by Chisjsgeusiaibdv; 9 months ago
planktion34
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Not really
MyFightSong
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No. I'd appreciate the fact that you look after yourself.
winson_0106
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Men using skincare product is absolutely common in Asia, we are taught to take care our skin. I started taking care of my skin in the age of 19.
lil5ve
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by pharmer123)
Not really
I sense some doubt
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Would depend on how many skincare products were being used, if he had an injury or medical issue and how long he spent on his daily skincare regime.
samcarolinx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
no, there is nothing more attractive than someone who takes care of their skin. Plus the girl you get with might start borrowing your stuff. Taking care of yourself isn't feminine girls sometimes wear make up some have amazing skin care routines you'll be fine, plus if she wants to do face masks n stuff you wouldn't be like 'eww no' girls like guys who take care of themselves and aren't grossed out by skin care
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (144)
42.35%
Not yet, but I will soon (61)
17.94%
No (135)
39.71%

Watched Threads