Watch
Sp99
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Annjosephine)
I got a 6 but no idea what that means 🤔
I got a 5 (think it’s out of 7) but was under the impression that once through to the next ‘round’ previous scores etc don’t matter
Annjosephine
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you are right about that
Waitingpatient
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes you guys are right. I got 6 too. I think we will be scored again against our interview. I was so unprepared for the end of the interview. I didnt realise you needed the documents to hand and the camera started counting down lol
Annjosephine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same here. I know I didn't show the right documents. 🙁
Waitingpatient
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Annjosephine)
Same here. I know I didn't show the right documents. 🙁
Cherryblossom91
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s been three weeks since the campaign closed 😮
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cherryblossom91)
The wait is stressing me out!
Annjosephine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cherryblossom91)
I thought we might hear today. Clearly I was wrong 😣
Mrumar
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I heard on the 10th of September I have been put on a reserve list for Midlands.
ayy_daps
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mrumar)
I heard on the 10th of September I have been put on a reserve list for Midlands.
That was for a different job though wasn’t it? I think the results for this recruitment campaign will be released for everyone around the same time.
Waitingpatient
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know. Its so frustrating. Hopefully next week will be our week. It does say on the advert if there are loads of applicants they will refer back to initial scores so maybe they are considering that now which is why its taking so long. I will apply for some more roles this weekend.
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Waitingpatient)
I know. Its so frustrating. Hopefully next week will be our week. It does say on the advert if there are loads of applicants they will refer back to initial scores so maybe they are considering that now which is why its taking so long. I will apply for some more roles this weekend.
I really hope so!
Annjosephine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DMula5055)
I really hope so!
Me too!
Thehease
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is there a reason you keep posting about different jobs on this?
Thehease
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is there any particular reason you keep posting about other jobs on this?
Mrumar
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Thehease)
Is there any particular reason you keep posting about other jobs on this?
What other jobs? Sorry you have confused me…. I have applied for the same job one was AO and one Was EO from what I’m gathering but I didn’t see the AO one just the EO so it isn’t a different job 👍🏽
Sp99
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What other jobs? Sorry you have confused me…. I have applied for the same job one was AO and one Was EO from what I’m gathering but I didn’t see the AO one just the EO so it isn’t a different job 👍🏽
It is in the sense that this thread is for the AO role, when you mention that you’ve had a reply it would really help if you mention for which role as sends everyone to their inbox then left disappointed to find that they haven’t had a response yet
Thehease
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think after reading that everybody should just assume they are going to offered a job if you made the reserve list.
maggie0299
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You have previously said you were put on a reserve list for job ref 134295 - EO asylum decision maker. This thread is for job ref 129067, AO Asylum & Protection Group.
Mamz15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You keep talking about EO asylum decision maker role that is a separate job not for this thread which is for AO. Several people have highlighted to you so please stop confusing everyone. Btw everyone I emailed HR about a response to this AO roles and they said they are still counting everyone’s scores from interviews as it’s a large campaign. However we will hear soon, so no one has had an offer or anything yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads