Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, so I received my offer late from exeter a few months ago and even paid the fee deposit of £1500 and got a confirmation for it. However , during this process, it completely slipped my mind to log in from the application gateway. Will this affect my application? I'm really worried since my classes should be starting from September.
pwk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so I received my offer late from exeter a few months ago and even paid the fee deposit of £1500 and got a confirmation for it. However , during this process, it completely slipped my mind to log in from the application gateway. Will this affect my application? I'm really worried since my classes should be starting from September.
have you logged in from the application gateway now?
Anonymous #1
I tried but I wasn't able to
Anonymous #1
(Original post by pwk123)
have you logged in from the application gateway now?
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is there a reason you are asking on TSR instead of contacting the university directly to sort it out?
pwk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
email then asap then or phone
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Hello Anonymous,

The best thing to do is to contact our Admissions Team directly so they can look into this for you. Without your personal details there is not much I can do to help you. You can speak to them on the phone by calling 0300 555 60 60 (UK callers) or +44 (0)1392 723044 (EU/International callers). Alternatively you can use our contact form: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/enquiry/

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.74%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (12)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
10.96%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (28)
38.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
16.44%

Watched Threads