vinoobvi5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all. I am from Australia and will be sitting the UCAT on the 5th of August *screams internally* :O and was looking at signing up to medify.com.au as a study aid. It costs 90$ AUD for 2 weeks which is too expensive for me at the moment. Is there anyway to pay for the 2 weeks with euros that will bring the price down to 45 euro, which is 70 AUD, so I save 20$. Thanks, I appreciate any help <3
Cxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe with a vpn? Not sure
vinoobvi5
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cxx)
Thankyou bro I will try
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cxx)
How would a VPN help OP :confused:?
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glassalice)
How would a VPN help OP :confused:?
It masks your geographical location. But may fall down if someone is trying to use an Australian credit card and address to purchase something
vinoobvi5
Rep:
?
(Original post by GANFYD)
It masks your geographical location. But may fall down if someone is trying to use an Australian credit card and address to purchase something
That's true I don't think you can use an Australian credit card to purchase something in euros, idk :/ I will try using express vpn
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vinoobvi5)
That's true I don't think you can use an Australian credit card to purchase something in euros, idk :/ I will try using express vpn
Well you can, you can purchase in any currency for most credit cards, but you have to put your billing address in! See if they will accept PayPal (and somebody delete this if I am breaking a million laws :lol: )
vinoobvi5
Rep:
?
Well you can, you can purchase in any currency for most credit cards, but you have to put your billing address in! See if they will accept PayPal (and somebody delete this if I am breaking a million laws :lol: )
Thanks for the reply, I am short money so i'll try and pay for it in euros now.
vinoobvi5
Rep:
?
There is no option for paypal only credit card
vinoobvi5
Rep:
?
Guys I saved 4$ lmao!
hungrysalamander
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't advise someone to start revising for the UCAT the week before their exam but good luck.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also, I didn't know medify had an european version u sure it wasnt in pounds? Note that the British UCAT has differences to the ANZ one as the SJT in the UK is scored in bands instead of numbers with ANZ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.57%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
19.05%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.52%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
19.05%

Watched Threads