The Student Room Group

UCAT and Medify

Hi all. I am from Australia and will be sitting the UCAT on the 5th of August *screams internally* :O and was looking at signing up to medify.com.au as a study aid. It costs 90$ AUD for 2 weeks which is too expensive for me at the moment. Is there anyway to pay for the 2 weeks with euros that will bring the price down to 45 euro, which is 70 AUD, so I save 20$. Thanks, I appreciate any help <3
Reply 1
Maybe with a vpn? Not sure
Reply 2
Original post by Cxx

Thankyou bro I will try
Original post by Cxx

How would a VPN help OP :confused:?
Reply 4
Original post by glassalice
How would a VPN help OP :confused:?

It masks your geographical location. But may fall down if someone is trying to use an Australian credit card and address to purchase something
Reply 5
Original post by GANFYD
It masks your geographical location. But may fall down if someone is trying to use an Australian credit card and address to purchase something

That's true :frown: I don't think you can use an Australian credit card to purchase something in euros, idk :/ I will try using express vpn
Reply 6
Original post by vinoobvi5
That's true :frown: I don't think you can use an Australian credit card to purchase something in euros, idk :/ I will try using express vpn

Well you can, you can purchase in any currency for most credit cards, but you have to put your billing address in! See if they will accept PayPal (and somebody delete this if I am breaking a million laws :lol: )
Reply 7
Original post by GANFYD
Well you can, you can purchase in any currency for most credit cards, but you have to put your billing address in! See if they will accept PayPal (and somebody delete this if I am breaking a million laws :lol: )

Thanks for the reply, I am short money so i'll try and pay for it in euros now.
Reply 8
Original post by GANFYD

There is no option for paypal only credit card
Reply 9
Guys I saved 4$ lmao!
I wouldn't advise someone to start revising for the UCAT the week before their exam but good luck.
Also, I didn't know medify had an european version u sure it wasnt in pounds? Note that the British UCAT has differences to the ANZ one as the SJT in the UK is scored in bands instead of numbers with ANZ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending