emdee.khan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, is there anyone here who has applied to Sussex for masters this year and has received an offer? how long did it take to get an offer? Actually, it has been about a month since I applied and I havent heard anything yet. It is kind of frustrating because I already have an offer from Exeter but Sussex is my first choice and they havent replied yet.
University of Sussex Official Reps
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emdee.khan)
Hello, is there anyone here who has applied to Sussex for masters this year and has received an offer? how long did it take to get an offer? Actually, it has been about a month since I applied and I havent heard anything yet. It is kind of frustrating because I already have an offer from Exeter but Sussex is my first choice and they havent replied yet.
Hello, thank you for your question.

I am sorry to hear that you have still not received a decision, regarding your master's place at Sussex. Of course, this is not necessarily anything to worry about; however it might be beneficial for you to contact Postgraduate Enquiries (+44 (0)1273 877773; [email protected]), since they may be able to provide you with an update or at least inform you of the approximate waiting times.

I hope you get some answers soon! Let me know if any other queries comes to mind .

All the Best,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student MSci with a Year Abroad)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (1)
3.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (5)
18.52%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
11.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
11.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (10)
37.04%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (5)
18.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise