How to revise GCSE Geography?

Watch this thread
Sazzysz7
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hii, I used to really struggle in Geography and i still sometimes do. But, now, i enjoy geography a lot more!
I want to do it for my GCSE but I don't really know how to even revise for Geography! Does anyone have any tips/advice for how to revise geography or how they revised at gcse's?

Thank you for reading this far
Last edited by Sazzysz7; 9 months ago
Daniel_824
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Geography was my favourite subject at GCSE so I paid a lot of attention in class.
I revised the key diagrams and processes for physical, and then for human just memorised statistics for the longer questions. That was it.

However, I know a lot of people who did mind maps, knowledge sheets, basically just kept copying and condensing notes, did practice questions. Exam technique is everything.

In other words, you revise as little or as much as you feel you need to, in the same way as every other subject.

Good luck!
Alfie Hargreaves
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
InternetGeography is a good website to use
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads