The Student Room Group

Friend feels uncomfortable around me

Am I a bad person? I feel awful
You're probably not a bad person. What makes your friend feel uncomfortable?
Reply 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
You're probably not a bad person. What makes your friend feel uncomfortable?

I give her too much attention, and it’s too much for he. I have ADHD but realise it’s not an excuse
Original post by Anonymous
I give her too much attention, and it’s too much for he. I have ADHD but realise it’s not an excuse

You're definitely not a bad person for that. It seems like you meant well but it just didn't come across the way you meant it. You could apologise (you may already have) and back off and give them some space. Beyond that, forgive yourself - there's really no reason to feel guilty about this, if I'm interpreting what happened right.
Reply 4
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
You're definitely not a bad person for that. It seems like you meant well but it just didn't come across the way you meant it. You could apologise (you may already have) and back off and give them some space. Beyond that, forgive yourself - there's really no reason to feel guilty about this, if I'm interpreting what happened right.

I’ll give her some space but I feel like I did something really bad? I’m kinda ashamed of myself
Original post by Anonymous
I’ll give her some space but I feel like I did something really bad? I’m kinda ashamed of myself

Try to ask her if you did anything which she doesn't like.

Quick Reply

Latest