14t
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
title is dramatic i DO have a decent amount of close friends but before corona i used to go out all the time with a large group of people but since then i don’t have my ‘group’ of friends just random friends dotted aroind + i’m struggling to make friends at work (started waitressing as i’ve finished my alevels), i appreciate the friends i do have but i’m almost jealous of my old life sometimes… all i can do is move forward but i’m so much more depressed and insecure and isk what to do
Oliv_ia
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
do nothing, sometimes a closer circle of friends is better than a large group. No good in missing your old life because as harsh as it sounds You'll never get it back. You may get close to it but it won't be the same and that's just how it is. Who knows? Maybe your new life and friendship groups will be better. You should join clubs and just get yourself out there you know
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
what do you need them for? look to your family, your church, your future husband for deeper relationships than gaggling gossipy females who drop you as soon as they get bored of you.
lalalandoo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i agree with the answer above,focus on yourself,family and other,sometimes if you try too hard to make friends,you may end up making the wrong ones so don't worry,you still have your 20s,college,patience is the key <3 <3
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Friends are not important. Sex is more important. Obviously consensual and same age

She such a f*cking wh ore😈
I f*ck her when I'm bored
I'm grinding she a wh ore
I love it

I know she like it fury, I'm a fire like a lighter
On her pussy go to bed she why she did it, 'Cause she liked it
All we do here is so discreet, if you ask me I know nothing😈
She just jumping on my d*ck, I know she like it😈
'Cause she love it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads