Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well my birthday is quickly approaching, and im not sure what to do on it. any suggestions? srry bars and night clubs are excluded unfortunately. not old enough to drink.

ReputationRep:
    crash some college parties...

hm, how old are you going to be, do you have a car and do you live in a city?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiesado)
    crash some college parties...

hm, how old are you going to be, do you have a car and do you live in a city?
    Lol. no can do. Im only 15. lol. No car yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmericanChick)
    Lol. no can do. Im only 15. lol. No car yet.
    Ahh I remember those days (of course I do, I was always sober). When I turned 15 I had a party with maybe 20 people from school. It could have been boring but luckily I have a trampoline and friends who decorated my basement with phallic balloons.

ReputationRep:
    You could go to the movies and then to a resturant. You can get the guests to pay for the movie and then you can pay for the food. That's what my friend did and it worked out fine.
    Or you can have a party at your house, with lots of food, drinks and cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmericanChick)
    well my birthday is quickly approaching, and im not sure what to do on it. any suggestions? srry bars and night clubs are excluded unfortunately. not old enough to drink.
    Take all of your friends out to see a movie or something.

ReputationRep:
    You could go somewhere awesome like laserquest or to one of those giant kids play things where u rent them out for the whole night. I was gonna do that 4 my 18th. lol

ReputationRep:
    sleepover / mass slumber party??

haven't celebrated bday for a long time...on my 18th bday i had a business program thing to do and just met up with my ex and talked. not very exciting. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    do something fun and semi-illegal while you're still young enough to get away with it

ReputationRep:
    lock your parents out and have a house party

ReputationRep:
    a weekend aways with mates?

ReputationRep:
    Well, they all sound like great suggestions. lol. except the locking my parents out part. I'd be grounded for a year. I'm also not much into illegal things. More a study addict but ill think of something.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.