Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

to mcdonalds workers. how often do u get a pay slip Watch

ReputationRep:
    i know u get paid every 2 weeks but do u also get the pay slip every 2 weeks as i havent had one.

ReputationRep:
    You won't get one unless you ask for it. Speaking from my own personal experience anyway this is.

ReputationRep:
    I never got a pay slip until I quit (trust me: you do NOT want to work there!).

ReputationRep:
    but i have paid tax ( i think) cuz i aint been paid enuf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    but i have paid tax ( i think) cuz i aint been paid enuf
    That doesn't make sense.

ReputationRep:
    i mean ive paid tax i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    i mean ive paid tax i think
    Ok, great, you helped pay for bin men, police officers, etc.

What's your point? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your managers will know where they are. We got ours on the Wednesday before we got paid. (We got paid on a Thursday every other week). Your store will have them, just ask.

ReputationRep:
    They're either kept in the office or just a pile of them on the staff room desk every fortnight. You're legally entitled to your payslip.

ReputationRep:
    Ares get kept in the office, I grabbed my last 2 pay slips earlier tonight before I clocked off..

Did a 5pm to midnight shift tonight...

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.