Growing taller

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it possible to grow taller as a 17 year old girl? I want to grow taller, can anyone recommend any remedies / stretches / tips on how i can get it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Not many girls would want to grow taller. How tall are you now?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not many girls would want to grow taller. How tall are you now?
5'7 i wanna try to be 5'9 hahaha idk why so many girls wanan be smaller i wanna be a giant
lordwilbert-02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you have a limit placed on how tall you are gonna be by your by genetics (the biggest factor in height) which sucks but you gotta deal with it, whether you reach that limit or not depends on how good your diet is and how much you exercise, it may be impossible for you to reach 5 foot 9 but you wont know till you try everything you can like getting the recommended amount of sleep (this helped me definitely as i took naps after school to make up for the early start) i went from below average to 6 foot. good luck dudette
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lordwilbert-02)
you have a limit placed on how tall you are gonna be by your by genetics (the biggest factor in height) which sucks but you gotta deal with it, whether you reach that limit or not depends on how good your diet is and how much you exercise, it may be impossible for you to reach 5 foot 9 but you wont know till you try everything you can like getting the recommended amount of sleep (this helped me definitely as i took naps after school to make up for the early start) i went from below average to 6 foot. good luck dudette
THANK U SO MUCH this was def the most helpful reply i hv a really good diet and i exercise 5 times a week, i just slack a lot on the sleep aspect other than that i think im pre healthy, going to try to take more naps tqsm!!
most_cleverest
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
5'7 i wanna try to be 5'9 hahaha idk why so many girls wanan be smaller i wanna be a giant
why, dont you want to attract men?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
THANK U SO MUCH this was def the most helpful reply i hv a really good diet and i exercise 5 times a week, i just slack a lot on the sleep aspect other than that i think im pre healthy, going to try to take more naps tqsm!!
It's not as simple as more sleep, and at 17 it's too late to catch up on it to help you grow!

If you are healthy (diet, exercise, sleep) when pre-pubescent and through puberty it will help you reach your full height, but that height is determined by genetics. Nothing can make you grow tallet than what your body says.

Have good posture and stick on a pair of heels sometimes.
PotatoFruit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by most_cleverest)
Some men like tall girls, like me
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by most_cleverest)
how tall are u?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads