Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So what does everyone think of the show so far?

At the start I was a tad skpetical thinking it would just be a rip off version of Sex and the City, but I was wrong, I really like the show! It's totally different from Sex and the City, and I love how two out of the three main characters are married. I also love Kirby :love:

Isn't he just beautiful? :love:

ReputationRep:
    What channel is it on? I read the book and like it, but haven't seen the show advertised in the UK

ReputationRep:
    I watch it. If you've read the book (which i have) dont bother watching the first series as its a just a repeat of the book, but its a good show. I loved cashmere mafia tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fungirl1234)
    I watch it. If you've read the book (which i have) dont bother watching the first series as its a just a repeat of the book, but its a good show. I loved cashmere mafia tho
    Ah, is that another book of the authors? I've been meaning to read Lipstick Jungle but now that I'm watching the series I don't want to read the book as the characters have been formed visually and I like sort of imagining them for myself if that makes sense? haha. Have you read her new book, 5th avenue or whatever it's called? I'm thinking of buying it, looks pretty good!

(Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    What channel is it on? I read the book and like it, but haven't seen the show advertised in the UK
    It's on Living TV on sky channel 112 at 10pm on Monday nights, you could check www.sidereel.com I'm almost certain you can watch it on there, you'll definitely be able to find it online somewhere if you don't have sky. It's worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    Ah, is that another book of the authors? I've been meaning to read Lipstick Jungle but now that I'm watching the series I don't want to read the book as the characters have been formed visually and I like sort of imagining them for myself if that makes sense? haha. Have you read her new book, 5th avenue or whatever it's called? I'm thinking of buying it, looks pretty good!
    No i havent read the new book but that does give me an idea lol thnanks.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the last episode on monday, well i think it was the last episode of season 2!
    It was really good, although i was a lil sad for victory!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.