The Student Room Group

Atas Certificate 2021

Hi guys
Who get his Atas certificate??
When you had apply for it??

I had applied for it on 4th June 2021 but still I haven’t received it yet . Also, Atas team don’t respond to my emails.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hellllo??
The website says that, over the summer, it can be thirty working days or more - you're only just over that, but hopefully, it won't be that much longer. It will arrive when it arrives, though - which is one of the reasons they tell you to apply at least six months in advance - and I am pretty sure they don't respond to "how much longer" queries also: it's just a waiting game.
Reply 3
Thank you kate for your replay, actually i had applied for it before 8 months and i got my first certificate but it’s because expired in June thats why i need to apply again so the only thing is i want a new certificate with a valid date I don’t no why it takes thats long ,, hope to get it soon
I applied on 14th of May and received 4th June. So took 3 weeks. I advise you to peek through ATAS delay / ATAS issue discussions in the forum. There are students right now who have been waiting for 40-50 work days and still could not receive the ATAS. I wish you good luck.
Original post by Bhvip
Thank you kate for your replay, actually i had applied for it before 8 months and i got my first certificate but it’s because expired in June thats why i need to apply again so the only thing is i want a new certificate with a valid date I don’t no why it takes thats long ,, hope to get it soon

It's a real nightmare of a system, and because you don't get updates, incredibly frustrating too (especially for people in the country, whose visa is about to expire) - but hopefully won't be too much longer for yours now: good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by erentheaviator
I applied on 14th of May and received 4th June. So took 3 weeks. I advise you to peek through ATAS delay / ATAS issue discussions in the forum. There are students right now who have been waiting for 40-50 work days and still could not receive the ATAS. I wish you good luck.

Greaat , good luck bro .. i hope to get it by this week :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by KatetheLecturer
It's a real nightmare of a system, and because you don't get updates, incredibly frustrating too (especially for people in the country, whose visa is about to expire) - but hopefully won't be too much longer for yours now: good luck!

Original post by KatetheLecturer

🙏🙏🙏🙏
I applied 11 June but no feedback from ATAS team yet.
Reply 9
Original post by Danielbest360
I applied 11 June but no feedback from ATAS team yet.

Me too still I haven’t receive any reply from them.. what are you studying??
I also applied 15th of June, and up till now no response.
Reply 11
Original post by materazy1
I also applied 15th of June, and up till now no response.

What’s wroooong 🤔 do they stop issuing the certificates
Reply 12
I applied on 17th June. I am still waiting for a response.
I emailed then twice, after the twenty working days period they mentioned.
However, only automated response.
Contacted the uni, they mentioned it's common. We just need to wait.
Hope it arrives soon. It's annoying system because, we need to get ATAS certificate to apply CAS, and only after receiving CAS we can apply for Visa. And then we need to arrange flight and accommodation booking as well. My course starts on Sept 1.

So... It seems I am f**ked up. 😄
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Shivoh2
I applied on 17th June. I am still waiting for a response.
I emailed then twice, after the twenty working days period they mentioned.
However, only automated response.
Contacted the uni, they mentioned it's common. We just need to wait.
Hope it arrives soon. It's annoying system because, we need to get ATAS certificate to apply CAS, and only after receiving CAS we can apply for Visa. And then we need to arrange flight and accommodation booking as well. My course starts on Sept 1.

So... It seems I am f**ked up. 😄

Same here 💔 talk to the University by phone and discuss with them your situation, they also have a late registration to your course. Hope you get it soon 🙏 good luck to you
Original post by Bhvip
Me too still I haven’t receive any reply from them.. what are you studying??

Renewable energy engineering MSc
Reply 15
Original post by Danielbest360
Renewable energy engineering MSc

Amazing, Good luck
Reply 16
I just super stressed . I applied on the 23rd of June for ATAS for my PhD . University gave me the offer last min and applyied as soon as I could . My deadline for my visa application is 2nd of august Monday . Just very worried that I have lost my PhD offer
Reply 17
Original post by abd420
I just super stressed . I applied on the 23rd of June for ATAS for my PhD . University gave me the offer last min and applyied as soon as I could . My deadline for my visa application is 2nd of august Monday . Just very worried that I have lost my PhD offer

I wish you all the best, try to email the university
I applied in June, by when will I get mine? Also did anyone get an estimated decision date, cause I did not
Reply 19
Original post by rockhopper231
I applied in June, by when will I get mine? Also did anyone get an estimated decision date, cause I did not

Idk why all this delay for , but hope we get it soon , no I haven’t get any estimated decision

Quick Reply