how to change conditional offer to unconditional offer?

Watch
Alan2021
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
the IB result released on 6 Jul 2021 and University of Birmingham required my passport copy for changing my conditional offer to unconditional offer, the passport copy was sent on 9 Jul, but the offer status still unchanged!
any steps that i missed?

thx
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Alan2021,

I am currently doing some work with one of Hull's admission's teams, and at this time of year, I imagine everyone has piles of documents to check. What I would suggest is calling them and see what the current situation is. Most Universities will examine applications and documents in the order that they have been received so it is fair to every applicant.

Good luck

Chris
University of Hull Student Rep.
Alan2021
Rep:
?
Hi, Chris,

many thanks for your reply!

as i got the provisional offer from other university but required to confirm before 30 jul,

if Birmingham doesn't release before that date, any alternative method to decline its place?

thx
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Alan2021)
as i got the provisional offer from other university but required to confirm before 30 jul,

if Birmingham doesn't release before that date, any alternative method to decline its place?
I would phone Birmingham and explain the situation with the other university. Ask Birmingham if they can get your documents processed sooner in view of the deadline that you face.
Alan2021
Rep:
?
just called Birmingham and it told the status will change this two days!
up to this moment, nothing changed!

i just wonder, if it's unfair to some students? the university doesn't change the status or late change and student can't go clearing and loss the provisional offer !
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
wt course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (9)
12.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (29)
41.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.29%

Watched Threads