The Student Room Group

Girl Dating Her Married Teacher

I'm 17 turning 18 in November. I've been dating a sweet, handsome man for 2 weeks. He has told me he loves me several times and I feel like I love him too. Only thing is he's 35, married with a baby and he's my teacher at school. Should I continue with the relationship since I will graduate from the school in October? Also, he has talked about marrying me as a second wife since he is a Muslim. I live in Nigeria by the way.

Scroll to see replies

This cannot possibly be real.
I’m just going to answer the question and leave. The answer: no.
Reply 3
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
This cannot possibly be real.

It is. I swear
How old are you and how did this go about as well as that does the teachers wife know about that and are they in this country ??
Tell your parents all about your teacher and ask for their advice about whether you should consider getting any more closely involved with him & his family. :yep:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 turning 18 in November. I've been dating a sweet, handsome man for 2 weeks. He has told me he loves me several times and I feel like I love him too. Only thing is he's 35, married with a baby and he's my teacher at school. Should I continue with the relationship since I will graduate from the school in October? Also, he has talked about marrying me as a second wife since he is a Muslim. I live in Nigeria by the way.

I think the fact that you posted using the Anon feature answers your question.
How old are you and how did this go about as well as that does the teachers wife know about that and are they in this country ??

So I assume the guy is your sixth form teacher lol ???
No, you should not continue the relationship.

He doesn't love you, he loves manipulating & controlling you, and having power over you. Why else would a grown ass man date a child instead of someone his own age.
Reply 9
So I assume the guy is your sixth form teacher lol ???

Kind of. Only here in Nigeria we don't have 6th form rather it's called Senior Secondary 3 or SS3

I'm 17 as I said in my post. No I don't think he has told his wife yet. We've talked about telling other people like family about our relationship and we've agreed that we will only do that long after I graduate from the school and also after my 18th birthday and maybe after I have done one or two years of university
So this guys is collecting wives...doesn't sounds very good to me. After you there will be another young woman he takes a liking to and wants to marry. You could end up living in a harem situation. Wouldn't you rather a man who only wants to be with you?
Original post by londonmyst
Tell your parents all about your teacher and ask for their advice about whether you should consider getting any more closely involved with him & his family. :yep:

I've talked to him about telling my mom about our relationship. He advised me to wait at least until after I finish from the school, turn 18 and maybe after I do 1 or 2 years of university. But I know my mom won't approve of it because he's married and also because of the age difference. So maybe I'll tell her after my birthday. Thanks for the advice though
Look I’m not gonna lie to you, personally I’m against marriages as such due to

A) the age gap
B) The impact on his wife and kid
C) The guy from what you’ve described is just trying to take advantage of you and let’s say if you marry him what’s to stop him from marrying others as of now you and his relationship is an affair to which the guy is really dirty not only is he looking at someone underaged but he is cheating his wife

Honestly I’m a guy myself and would never see how a man can cheat or do such an act of looking at minors, it’s just a big NO in my books

However it’s your life, this is just my opinion
Also is this guy from the uk coz studentroom as far as I know is for The uk

Btw I’m also a Muslim too however this guy has malicious intent and I just hate how malicious intent is hidden by religion,
Clearly an affair and a dirt cheat as well as a bas****d
Sister, I am being honest. This doesn't sound good at all to me. Are you Muslim? If yes, I have more to tell. If no, I would say leave him.
Yh bro anon 4 I agree with you btw to everyone reading my post about religion

Islam is a peaceful religion but I feel like nowadays it’s a norm where people just use religion to hide malicious intent or doings when in no way shape or form does the religion promote or allow any of this,
This is fake
Look how she shutted up real quick

Also student room is for the uk and sounds too good to be true

Probs some desperate 12 year old fantasising
Also is this guy from the uk coz studentroom as far as I know is for The uk

Btw I’m also a Muslim too however this guy has malicious intent and I just hate how malicious intent is hidden by religion,
Clearly an affair and a dirt cheat as well as a bas****d

No he's not from the UK
Oh you replied….

Btw it’s also your fault too why u looking at a married man and breaking his marriage

I feel sorry for his wife and his kid they don’t deserve a man like him

Shameless if he was in the uk and I saw him ngl it’ll be on site

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending