The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaptainDuckie
No it doesn’t mate.

Why ? He fell out with her, went on to me then she accept him, that's desperation
Original post by Anonymous
Why ? He fell out with her, went on to me then she accept him, that's desperation

You’re just salty that he’s gone with her now
Reply 42

And this thread isn't desperate, to say nothing of you being jealous?
You’re just salty that he’s gone with her now

I'm not
Original post by Surnia
And this thread isn't desperate, to say nothing of you being jealous?

He tried to talk but it was only cos of regret?
Because he wasn't actively seeking her out nor did he cheat on me , like trying to visit her etc.

So how he used me?

Wait what? He didn't? He saw her in the corridors and obviously was shocked to see she was still around. Then he obviously regretted treating her badly so he just wanted to say hi?

He didn't want her cos if he did, he would actively go after her each time he saw her . He didn't.

Answer???
I'm not

it’s ok. TSR is here for you :console:
it’s ok. TSR is here for you :console:

Answer???

Here
Reply 47
Answer???

Because he can.
Original post by Surnia
Because he can.

You didn't answer
Here

Here what?

What he’s doing is perfectly normal. No matter how you put it.

He was being loyal to you at the time but now you both broke up, its in his right to talk to her again

And it’s in YOUR right to move on. Instead of being so salty calling her desperate, take some time out to yourself
Here what?

What he’s doing is perfectly normal. No matter how you put it.

He was being loyal to you at the time but now you both broke up, its in his right to talk to her again

And it’s in YOUR right to move on. Instead of being so salty calling her desperate, take some time out to yourself

So he clearly didn't love or had feelings for her when he was being loyal to me

Not in my place to say.

But my best guess is no, he didn’t.

why do you think he didn't have feelings for his girlfriend when he was being loyal to you?
Not in my place to say.

Then why are you saying she's not desperate nor is he. When he didn't have any feelings, he's clearly rebounding with someone he knew
Original post by agnos987
why do you think he didn't have feelings for his girlfriend when he was being loyal to you?

Not in my place to say.

Here and there you go @GabiAbi84
Then why are you saying she's not desperate nor is he. When he didn't have any feelings, he's clearly rebounding with someone he knew

I’m saying that she’s not desperate because she didn’t try ruining your relationship when you both were together by talking to him.

What’s so hard to comprehend? Tell me, please?
(edited 2 years ago)
When he's sleeping with me how's this even possible ?

why do you keep mentioning sex when they talk about feelings? is that all you had to offer?
You're obviously hurt and confused by this, truth is it sounds like he was confused about what he wanted and all the serious stuff he did with you: introducing to family, being loyal apparently (didn't he text this girl..?) was out of him being confused and thinking you might be the right person. But obviously he didn't really since you say the communication was bad and other things which made you dump him.

So it was not working that great, and makes sense really. Maybe he knew for sure she was for him after you kicked him out, these things make people majorly reconsider. I'm sorry to hear you're finding it difficult to accept, but maybe you're in denial and it will hurt more that way. Look objectively about how it didn't work out and you chose it not to be your concern anymore. Stick by your decision and remember your reasons, there is someone better for you too
I’m saying that she’s not desperate because she didn’t try ruining your relationship when you both were together by talking to him.

What’s so hard to comprehend? Tell me, please?

She didn't talk to him as she was angry at him for how he acted. He tried to talk to her when he saw her and when she looked away to her friend, he also looked at who she talking to
Original post by silkypokemon96
why do you keep mentioning sex when they talk about feelings? is that all you had to offer?

Because we had a very active and kinky sex life and it was a major part

Latest