AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Attachment 1025637

Welcome to the Tokyo Olympics 2020!

~This thread is all about Golf~

Golf made its Olympic debut at the 1900 Paris games, returned four years later... then was left out for over a century until Rio 2016! There are two medal events, one for men and one for women, with 60 players in each.

The schedule can be found here.

Use this thread to make your predictions about these sports, and discuss the events as they happen.
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 1 month ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
AngryJellyfish Is it a sport you like to see at Olympia? it is most boring one that exists. I never got why it is considered as a sport anyway. Sorry, Golf lovers!
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
AngryJellyfish Is it a sport you like to see at Olympia? it is most boring one that exists. I never got why it is considered as a sport anyway. Sorry, Golf lovers!
I find it impressive how the pros can hit such small balls over such long distances with so much precision! Perhaps not as exciting as a team or contact sport with more movement and action, but I can't help but admire the skill involved.
username5702009
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not keen on it being in the Olympics to be honest.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barnet1471)
I'm not keen on it being in the Olympics to be honest.
Same here. All the more there are just pros who are fighting for medals, if I am not mistaken. And Olympia is actually for amateurs or should be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.94%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (10)
14.71%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (10)
14.71%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
11.76%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (26)
38.24%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
17.65%

Watched Threads