Did you stay in contact with high/secondary school friends?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I group of friends I’ve known since about 12 have stayed friends through school and sixth form but we’re all doing different things in September- going to uni, doing another year of college and gap year. Did your friends keep in touch? It would be a shame for the friendships to die but at the same time I understand we’ll all have busy and different lives soon. These days there’s social media etc. Even if you meet annually/ every couple of years. Just curious.
bridalchain
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ive kept 2 of my primary school friends who moved to different comps (we all went to different comps in the end)

HOWEVER, even though I legit just left school, ive decided im not gonna have any of my comprehensive friends in my life, I want to leave that past behind as I struggled so much in comp.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes.
I've stayed in contact with some friends I met at primary and secondary schools.
My best friend and I met at nursery when we were both 3.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bridalchain)
ive kept 2 of my primary school friends who moved to different comps (we all went to different comps in the end)

HOWEVER, even though I legit just left school, ive decided im not gonna have any of my comprehensive friends in my life, I want to leave that past behind as I struggled so much in comp.
Interesting, I’ve only stayed in close contact with one primary school friend.
FuriousOne
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know she like it fury, I'm a fire like a lighter

On her pussy go to bed she why she did it, 'Cause she liked it
All we do here is so discreet, if you ask me I know nothing😈
She just jumping on my d*ck, I know she like it😈
'Cause she love it
Post about high-school and your commenting a dodgy poem? Put two and two together.
HeroOfKvatch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Iv'e had one really close friend my whole life but after going to different colleges we don't ever hang out and rarely talk, I don't know what changed but it sucks
sunshine774
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not friends with any of my secondary school or college friends anymore (apart from literally one person). That changed quite recently though. When I went to uni and we were all doing different things we were still friends and kept in touch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.69%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (65)
26.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed