Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Define the levels of potency studied

I dont understand this question
siarc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stem cells are defined by their capabilities to self-renew and give rise to various types of differentiated cells depending on their potency. They are classified as pluripotent, multipotent, and unipotent as demonstrated through their potential to generate the variety of cell lineages. While pluripotent stem cells may give rise to all types of cells in an organism, Multipotent and Unipotent stem cells remain restricted to the particular tissue or lineages.

In your question, is there any further context as to what was studied so we can determine what sort of Stem Cells we're discussing or what points they're after?
zarahh09
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by siarc)
Stem cells are defined by their capabilities to self-renew and give rise to various types of differentiated cells depending on their potency. They are classified as pluripotent, multipotent, and unipotent as demonstrated through their potential to generate the variety of cell lineages. While pluripotent stem cells may give rise to all types of cells in an organism, Multipotent and Unipotent stem cells remain restricted to the particular tissue or lineages.

In your question, is there any further context as to what was studied so we can determine what sort of Stem Cells we're discussing or what points they're after?
thnkyouu
The question is only define the levels of potency studied. It doesnt say anything else ro have any info which is why I dont really understand this question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (362)
84.19%
No (68)
15.81%

Watched Threads