The Student Room Group

Black Box insurance problem - IMPORTANT!

So, my uncle made an appointment to get RAX Black Box to his car. He booked that this Sunday, but yesterday he got a message saying that ''car insurance will be cancelled in 7 days' bc he didn't make an appointment even though he did. Date of appointment is 29th July, next week. He was tryna call them but they're not responding yet, due to busy schedules. They'll call him back, but is it possible it's a mistake and the whole paper isn't ''up to date''?
Given that he did make an appointment, yes, it's possible that it's a mistake.
Reply 2
Original post by HotaruWalkthr
So, my uncle made an appointment to get RAX Black Box to his car. He booked that this Sunday, but yesterday he got a message saying that ''car insurance will be cancelled in 7 days' bc he didn't make an appointment even though he did. Date of appointment is 29th July, next week. He was tryna call them but they're not responding yet, due to busy schedules. They'll call him back, but is it possible it's a mistake and the whole paper isn't ''up to date''?

You best cancel the policy ASAP regardless of whether it's a mistake or not. Don't take risks with a potential cancellation on your record.
Reply 3
Solution: don't use a black box
Original post by IWMTom
You best cancel the policy ASAP regardless of whether it's a mistake or not. Don't take risks with a potential cancellation on your record.

That's exactly what I was going to say.
Original post by tylinf
Solution: don't use a black box

Totally agreed.
Those things are the work of the devil and should be avoided at all costs.
In fairness a real insurance policy can turn round the next day and cancel you for made up stuff too.

Quick Reply

Latest