The Student Room Group

Do I still have a chance with this girl? (continued)

Okay this is the third time I’ve posted in here now and I still haven’t grown the balls to message this girl… for people who haven’t seen my original post, this girl really liked me in primary school, I’m pretty sure she liked me a little bit in high school but I never spoke to her in high school. High school was 3 years ago and I still wanna message this girl….
However… I think she is talking to another guy (she’s the type of girl who only speaks to one guy), and I’m just worried of being rejected and the chat being super awkward. If I am to message her then I will have to start the conversation with “hiya, how’s it going” since she never uploads to her Instagram story and it’s all I can message her since we never spoke in high school.
Shall I still message her Hiya? Or have I just left it too late? Shall I leave her to just message the other guy and not message her at all?
Just want ur opinion and advice, shall I still message her or will she be creeped out since I haven’t spoken to her in 3 years?
Go for it, theres nothing to lose. And if she's interested, she'll respond even if you send the most booring text ever.
Don't message with "hiya, how’s it going" because that's so bland and boring.

Something like "Have you ever wondered what happened to the people you went to primary school with?... John, from Springfield Primary School."
Or maybe something else that would have half a chance of grabbing her attention?

Don't get your hopes up too high. She's just some person from your schools that you haven't spoken to for a decade.
Look to make lots of other social contacts. The more people you feed into your dating sales funnel, the better.
Reply 3
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Don't message with "hiya, how’s it going" because that's so bland and boring.

Something like "Have you ever wondered what happened to the people you went to primary school with?... John, from Springfield Primary School."
Or maybe something else that would have half a chance of grabbing her attention?

Don't get your hopes up too high. She's just some person from your schools that you haven't spoken to for a decade.
Look to make lots of other social contacts. The more people you feed into your dating sales funnel, the better.

I only haven’t spoken to her in 3 years to be fair. We went high school together and talked at the odd time on the bus and I know she liked me a little in high school. Surely she will respond to me wether its a boring message or not
Original post by Anonymous
I only haven’t spoken to her in 3 years to be fair. We went high school together and talked at the odd time on the bus and I know she liked me a little in high school. Surely she will respond to me wether its a boring message or not

Dating is a game of skill and chance.
It's possible that she would respond, pretty much regardless of what you say.
But it's better to say something that's good man to woman marketing technique in order to maximise the chance of a response as well as to pave the way to arranging a date with her.

Sending thoughtless stuff, the same sort of patter that 95% of men would send isn't good marketing. You should aspire to standing out from the crowd in the right kinds of ways in everything you do. And especially in dating.

Edit and also a large part of it is the looking yourself in the mirror factor. If you don't succeed with someone and you can look yourself in the mirror and say that you did everything as well as you could then that's a comfort. It's better than looking yourself in the mirror and kicking yourself for making avoidable mistakes.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending