Offered a place with the uni

Watch this thread
Ellieeg92
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
hi, I have received my confirmed offer from Coventry however my UCAS track hasn't updated and I am a little unsure of what to do next.

Thank you in advance
Eleanor
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ellieeg92)
hi, I have received my confirmed offer from Coventry however my UCAS track hasn't updated and I am a little unsure of what to do next.

Thank you in advance
Eleanor
Hey Ellieeg92,

Congrats on receiving an offer at Coventry!

This appears to be an issue from UCAS than the university itself, and in most cases there is no need to contact the university. It may be that there is a delay due to the number of applicants applying or something happening at either UCAS and the university at their end. If, within the next few days UCAS has updated, please let UCAS know at 0371 468 0 468 to inform them of your situation.
the meantime, UCAS has a post regarding reasons why an individual's place may not be confirmed yet, which may offer some insight.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student
Ellieeg92
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hey Ellieeg92,

Congrats on receiving an offer at Coventry!

This appears to be an issue from UCAS than the university itself, and in most cases there is no need to contact the university. It may be that there is a delay due to the number of applicants applying or something happening at either UCAS and the university at their end. If, within the next few days UCAS has updated, please let UCAS know at 0371 468 0 468 to inform them of your situation.
the meantime, UCAS has a post regarding reasons why an individual's place may not be confirmed yet, which may offer some insight.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student
Thank you Veronica.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ellieeg92)

Thank you in advance
Eleanor
Hi Ellieeg92,

Congrats on getting a offer to come to Coventry, my best advice would be to contact the UCAS team directly the UCAS track may be taking a while to update?

You can contact them: here https://www.ucas.com/contact-us

Hope this helps!

Rachel, Coventry Campus, BA Business and Marketing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads