The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

English Law and German Law KCL

Heyy, anyone here studying English law and German law at KCL this fall? I haven't found a student room for this course, yet, so I decided to create one. So if anyone would like to chat or has questions we could maybe do that here and help each other out :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by lunimoony
Heyy, anyone here studying English law and German law at KCL this fall? I haven't found a student room for this course, yet, so I decided to create one. So if anyone would like to chat or has questions we could maybe do that here and help each other out :smile:

I am planning on studying it next year, just finished first year. What a levels did you get to get onto the course?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lunimoony

Hi, my daughter is starting that course in September (just got the grades she needed today). Do you know whether there are any facebook groups or similar anywhere for this?
Reply 3
Original post by pcarlton
I am planning on studying it next year, just finished first year. What a levels did you get to get onto the course?

I am from Germany so I did not take a levels but Abitur...I recived grades that were a bit better than what was needed (needed 1.3 and got 1.2). The course requires A*AA and you need an A in German :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by JoanneN
Hi, my daughter is starting that course in September (just got the grades she needed today). Do you know whether there are any facebook groups or similar anywhere for this?

Hi! Congrats to your daughter! I just checked and there is no facebook group. There is only an account on Instagram that is especially for kcl law offer holders but not a real group....
Hey, is anyone applying for the course this year?
Reply 6
Original post by It‘sActuallyMe
Hey, is anyone applying for the course this year?

I have applied for it yes. Have you? WHat was your LNAT score if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by KATALEX
I have applied for it yes. Have you? WHat was your LNAT score if you don't mind me asking?

Hey, yes I applied for the course. I got 24 in my LNAT, what about you?
Reply 8
Original post by It‘sActuallyMe
Hey, yes I applied for the course. I got 24 in my LNAT, what about you?
Hii sorry for the late reply. I only got 22 so my chances are not that high. What are your other stats and are you international or home? Have you heard anything back yet? :smile: I am getting so anxious as I really like the course but yeah by LNAT was very bad.

Quick Reply

Latest