Do university hold onto offers until September

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have my first year grade rn but I failed one of my modules so I will have to resit it in late august. I have an offer from KCL and they said I will have to have an average of 60% to transfer but with he failed module added into the grade calculation, it's only 58%. If I pass the module in August, it'll average out to the 60% I need but the results wont come out until early September along with the transcript and I am wondering whether KCL will hold the offer until September? They told me I need to show them my results before 24th August.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have my first year grade rn but I failed one of my modules so I will have to resit it in late august. I have an offer from KCL and they said I will have to have an average of 60% to transfer but with he failed module added into the grade calculation, it's only 58%. If I pass the module in August, it'll average out to the 60% I need but the results wont come out until early September along with the transcript and I am wondering whether KCL will hold the offer until September? They told me I need to show them my results before 24th August.
You need to send them your current results and explain the date your resit mark will be available.

They might be able to accept you with 58% and if not then they can choose to extend the deadline if they want to
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
You need to send them your current results and explain the date your resit mark will be available.

They might be able to accept you with 58% and if not then they can choose to extend the deadline if they want to
Hey I've already sent them a message on King's Apply which is a system they use for offer holders and I was very honest about my situation saying I wont be receiving my resit results until early September. Hopefully they will hold onto it, but I really just want reassurance T^T
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (1)
11.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
22.22%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
11.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
44.44%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (1)
11.11%

Watched Threads