Tuckalex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
looking to apply to Birkbeck, City, Queen Mary, Kings, and West London to computer science. Looking at my marks it looks like West London will be my best bet. Out of all these unis which one is the best and which one is the worst? My dad went to West London in the 90s and said that it was an ok uni.
anavrin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Personally, if I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self to either redo my A-Levels and get better grades to end up at a better university or attend the first year at Open University then transfer to a highly reputable university after. I have two friends who did the latter ended up at universities like UCL and Southampton (doing Maths and Computer Science respectively). Placements at Kings and QMUL are also significantly better than ones you'd consistently find from West London graduates as well. Just my two cents though.

Anyway, to rank those universities that you listed, I'd say Kings, Queen Mary, City, Birkbeck then West London.
Last edited by anavrin; 2 months ago
cvgk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
all of them are good universities choose what you wanna do then look at curriculums choose one of them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (14)
14.43%
I need help researching courses (8)
8.25%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.19%
I need help with my personal statement (40)
41.24%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
23.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.06%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.12%

Watched Threads