Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone. I’m starting in Aberystwyth in september for my foundation year in business and management. I was wondering is anyone interested in making friends before they get there? I’m getting really anxious about not knowing anyone
Sh63
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone. I’m starting in Aberystwyth in september for my foundation year in business and management. I was wondering is anyone interested in making friends before they get there? I’m getting really anxious about not knowing anyone
Hey, I'm also starting in Aber this year doing zoology, I would love to make friends!
samson777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's nothing to be nervous about in starting uni. Give it some time and you would blend in. X
12simmoe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by samson777)
There's nothing to be nervous about in starting uni. Give it some time and you would blend in. X
Thank you! I’ve been quite panicked. I went for the campus tour and I’m so excited but just worried I won’t make friends.
12simmoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sh63)
Hey, I'm also starting in Aber this year doing zoology, I would love to make friends!
(Original post by Sh63)
Lovely! How can i contact you
roseg9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I really get this - I'm doing creative writing this year and am super nervous so would love to talk!
12simmoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roseg9)
Hey! I really get this - I'm doing creative writing this year and am super nervous so would love to talk!
Wonderful my Snapchat is mable_jump if you want to add me?
clairehxxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, i just finished this foundation year in business finance. I think u be doing the modules i have just done. But i decided that i would swap subjects So i have to redo a foundation year in Science.
It's okay to be nervous i was. Everyone is so nice here am sure u make friends in no time
Anonymou5l
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dont be nervous, be the best you can be
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I’m studying Geography from September and wouldn’t mind talking to other freshers. :>

Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’m studying Geography from September and wouldn’t mind talking to other freshers. :>
Hi I'm off to Aber in September as well!!
Ciwe
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey I'm starting in September too, I'm doing Computer Science I've got the same worries lol, I'd like to make friends too
Trixabelle.hc
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello! I'm also starting at Aber this September! I'll be doing Ecology. I would love to make some friends!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's worrying you most about starting back at school/college this year?

The potential for Covid to keep disrupting things (109)
14.53%
My mental health (110)
14.67%
Feeling behind academically (142)
18.93%
Making friends/social anxiety (135)
18%
How to organise myself (25)
3.33%
How to revise/study effectively (89)
11.87%
Future career, uni, pathway planning and applications (125)
16.67%
Something else - let us know in the thread (15)
2%

Watched Threads